1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The admins are aware of site instability throughout the day today. We have our crack technical staff checking it out, but it is probably the Russians. If you are having any specific issues, please post them to the Customer Service Support Forums and we will get to them in the next 24 to 48 weeks. Thank You

B-Ball Program Success Before Football

Discussion in 'Colorado Basketball Message Board' started by buffs, Jan 2, 2012.

1. buffs

buffs Club Member Club Member

The DP's Kiszla writes that b-ball will get to the mountaintop before football with a power vacuum in the Pac and Dinwiddie. I'd add Tad, Roberson and new facilities to that list.

2. NashBuff

NashBuff CSU Knob-Slobberer

It isn't much of a surprise that basketball is doing pretty well while football had a very forgetable season. This has been my mindset about CU basketball & football at least since the day the Buffs joined the Pac-12...basketball becoming strong while football struggles for awhile. While I will miss the Big 12 in basketball, I am looking forward to CU making a name for itself in Pac-12 basketball.

CU being a basketball school will take some getting used to.

3. tante

tante Club Member Club Member

I keep telling my wife that we are going to be pretty good next year and should be a top 25 program in 2013-2014.

4. jgisland

jgisland Club Member Club Member

I may be alone but i love kiszla. His job at the post is to stir the pot and he certainly did that with this article. I happen to think he is correct on this one, this team could by in the top 1/4 of the p12 next year and rated in 13/14.