What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

B-jax back at practice...

Cornh8er

talked to a cu player tonight at the creek-mullen game he said b-jax has been at practice all week. He thinks he could be back for the OU game. He wouldn't answer anything else, but this is good news

I think we need him bad, I thought he was done. Man that would help our O a ton. We need fast guys out there.

talked to a cu player tonight at the creek-mullen game he said b-jax has been at practice all week. He thinks he could be back for the OU game. He wouldn't answer anything else, but this is good news

Awesome if it happens. Getting Charles, Smith, Sipilli, Perri, BJax, and hopefully Fataagi. All just in time for Big 12 play. :thumbsup:

B jax would bring a new advantage IMO. That way you put him in the quarterback position and have him come out wide, or something. I think it will give the offense a few more options having him there. Good to hear is getting back in the football mindset.

Not to take anything away from what you heard, but I won't believe it until I see B-Jax out on the field

This might make a difference in the Baylor/ISU games.

Can't see how BJax would make an ounce of difference in the OU game.

Well if he played quarterback, its a guarantee the Sooners will cover the spread.. :lol:

The season is already 1/3 almost over, I doubt Bjax will have much impact on the team.. Just like Lt. said, maybe he'll get in against the Baylors, Kansas, Iowa State games and do something with his athleticism.. I just think the coaches are going to continue rotating in their freshmen receivers and I'm not sure where he fits in..

I could see them using Bjax in that wing t offense(the one Ark runs with the RB taking the direct snap and running with) that's sweeping the nation

I'm assuming that if we don't hear by midweek, then we probably won't ever see Bernard in a CU uni again. :sad1:

Bernard was on the sideline last week. In his jersey, but not dressed-out. I don't know what that means, if anything. I just thought I'd pass it along.

Bernard Jackson has been upgraded from “out” to “I doubt it” when Hawkins was asked if he might play vs. the Sooners

Bernard Jackson has been upgraded from “out” to “I doubt it” when Hawkins was asked if he might play vs. the Sooners

With the way the freshman are getting more and more reps, not sure where Jackson fits in right now...

Back