What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

B-Lock to corner

just tell everyone you are BCS. It will happen eventually, and probably sooner (that is for you) rather than later.

are you nucking futs :lol: ya its a cool gig, I'm really pumped and been drinking the kool-aid heavily and cant wait to see what is down the road....

meh......switching him to corner from tb in the 5th week of the season? If he wasn't going to play at rb I doubt we'll see him at corner.

Maybe he'll impress them with his tackling in practice to at least get some more special teams looks. I really think if his injuries have healed we need to try him at one of the kick return positions as he did it in the past and didn't do horribly.

Moreover, I just hope this guy sees the field in his final year. Lived through some dark times and stayed with the team healthy and not. Played hurt. Did what was asked of him. Stayed out of trouble. Nice guy and a real Renaissance man off the field. Hats off to B-Lock for representing the Buffs with true class and best of luck to him this season and beyond.

here and there, trying to get someone to hit me upside the face with a hot omlette pan over $1 tip......:nod:

hey ubt... glad to see you make an appearance!

we've got a whole new group of young'un posters with no damned respect for the glory days.

:rofl:

But why hasn't the guy A.) Been our starting kick returner, and B) seen any carries at TB? I think this is just bizarre.
He is noticeably faster than anyone we've put out at kickoff return and has done a good job back there in the past.
And he is our fastest TB, in my opinion. I would have love to seen him on a few of those screens before we became predictable with them. I understand TJ needing some carries this year but from what I've seen B-lock would have made more sense in at least some of those carries (particularly last week with speedy out)

He has. 4 returns for 51 yards. Long of 20. Looked like he had a 10 pound weight dragging behind him...not very B-lockish.

Back