What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

B12 bowl season

IDBUFF

So far it looks like the B12 is doing well in the bowls - I count 2 losses so far aTM and Mizzery. The Iowa State victory surprised me. Many will not agree but I root for the conference in bowl season. Winning bowls increases the cred of the conference and makes a little money for the schools. Go Langhurns - represent!

I root for 11 out of 12 conference teams. The fuskers can suck a dick for all I care.

was also surprised by the ISU win. mizzou and ATM looked terrible. i thought the Gary Pinkel WTF? games were something he'd somewhat overcome......guess not. will pull for OSU today, but they were not impressive the last 2-3 times i saw them....though, hard to know how serious the Robinson injury was in the OU game. the pokes had nothing on offense that game.

Now 4-3 after the Ok St loss and TT win yesterday. From MSNBC, would be funny to see the MWC go to 5-0.

Last edited:
Does not seem like one real dominant conference this season, although the MWC's record is impressive. The Pac-10's record sticks out in a bad way.

Back