What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

B1G Championship Game

Kevin Frazier just came very close to congratulating Wiscy on winning the first Pac-12 championship game.. :rofl2:

Will be interesting to meet a new fanbase.... anyone know anything about the Wisconsin fan base?

they brought a **** ton of fans to boulder in '94 after thier first RB appearance in decades. great crowd. a bit of sore losers but nothing bad. CU won something by 5 td's and both teams were in the top 10. next year @ Wisky we went. had a great time tailgating in the parking lot of a power plant with a pile of coal about 300 feet high on the other side of the PL. best brats i have ever had. this was year 1 of RN at CU with all of mac's players. CU kicked the crap out of them. again, something like 45-10 or so. cant remember and wont look it up. we were treated very well.

overall, i like thier fans. definitly one of the better road trips i have been on all things considered.

they do travel in mass though. at least, they did.

they brought a **** ton of fans to boulder in '94 after thier first RB appearance in decades. great crowd. a bit of sore losers but nothing bad. CU won something by 5 td's and both teams were in the top 10. next year @ Wisky we went. had a great time tailgating in the parking lot of a power plant with a pile of coal about 300 feet high on the other side of the PL. best brats i have ever had. this was year 1 of RN at CU with all of mac's players. CU kicked the crap out of them. again, something like 45-10 or so. cant remember and wont look it up. we were treated very well.

overall, i like thier fans. definitly one of the better road trips i have been on all things considered.

They definitely travel well -- better than ever before now that they're relevant these days. They'll have a huge advantage in fans in the Rose Bowl. Not an exaggeration that they'll put 60 or 70k in there

Well Duck fans don't travel worth a **** so I expect the crowd will be 75% Wisconsin fans.

Well, that was one hell of a game. Can't say Big Ten football isn't exciting to watch!

If the Huskers stuck around in the B12 this season, they might be celebrating instead of Okie Lite this evening...

Dumbasses left the conference at it's weakest point.

Will be interesting to meet a new fanbase.... anyone know anything about the Wisconsin fan base?

have a ton of Wisconsin fan friends. They have some great fans and whole state really embraces that school. They are just straight-up good Midwestern people.

If the Huskers stuck around in the B12 this season, they might be celebrating instead of Okie Lite this evening...

Dumbasses left the conference at it's weakest point.

Okie Lite would have crushed the fuskers this year...

Back