What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Bailer up to new shenanigans.

Liver

modded mod
Club Member
Junta Member
They have hired pr people to advocate for them to be the fourth playoff team. Expect significant and nasty amounts of oppo research to be used. Pity the innocent programs about to enter the Starr chamber.

Which you'd never touch.

We have money in the hookers and blow fund to pay others to do the dirty work. I'm told it can take a few days to find the proper dead donkey unit for insertion into Bailer's satanic back door. Rigor Mortis and a proper shading take time to achieve I am told. Are you applying for the phallus holder job? You must get in line behind bp who usually wanders around with one in his hand although it is usually his own.

This is in the wake of the Big 12 stating that they won't be using the tiebreaker to determine the champion. Instead, they'll present co-champions to the committee in hopes of getting two schools in the playoff. Can you say delusional?

Wake me when Baylor lobbyists put forth a bill before the Texas State legislature.

We have money in the hookers and blow fund to pay others to do the dirty work. I'm told it can take a few days to find the proper dead donkey unit for insertion into Bailer's satanic back door. Rigor Mortis and a proper shading take time to achieve I am told. Are you applying for the phallus holder job? You must get in line behind bp who usually wanders around with one in his hand although it is usually his own.
Green, regardless.

I find that I mind UBL's less when they're in a baylor thread.

Baylor institutionalizes murder and cover-ups, y'all!

Just following the Qatar / FIFA precedent. Are any former FIFA board members on the committee?

This is in the wake of the Big 12 stating that they won't be using the tiebreaker to determine the champion. Instead, they'll present co-champions to the committee in hopes of getting two schools in the playoff. Can you say delusional?
If they simply had a championship game between the two highest seeded teams, it would be a certainty either TCU or Bailer would be in the playoff, but that would be too easy.

PS - **** Bailer.

I expect Granpa Snyder to put the hurt on 'em this weekend. Even if he doesn't, when was the last time Bailer's lobbying worked? When they forced themselves on the B12 20 years ago?

If they simply had a championship game between the two highest seeded teams, it would be a certainty either TCU or Bailer would be in the playoff, but that would be too easy.

PS - **** Bailer.

If at least one of them wins their last game, it is a certainty either TCU or Bailer will be in the playoff. If there was a championship game between the two highest seeded teams, it would not be a certainty that either TCU or Bailer would be in the playoff.

I agree, however, with your closing line. **** Bailer. **** them right in their selfrighteousnogooddirtypieceof**** assholes.

The Baylor Bears are institutional scumbag that epitomize everything that is wrong with the world.

I would like to think that the media will see through this shallow cry for attention and actually present a side that would negate this ludicrous effort. I just don't have enough faith in the media to do the right thing.

Oh, and **** bailer.

And for the record, baylor's point is not dissimilar to CU's argument against nebraska in 2001. If you can't win your own division, then you shouldn't be permitted to compete for a national championship.

And I still believe that. Except this is baylor and that was nebraska, and I sleep well at night.

Back