What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Barking Carnival preview of buffs, this site is hilarious!

kinda off. the football team stuff is 2009, the Boulder/CU culture stuff is 1992.

these days you're a lot more likely to catch a contact high from tourist moms from Wheatridge excessive perfume on the Mall than weed.

hacky sack? i haven't seen people play hacky sack on campus in years.

"Running back might actually be a position of strength. Sophomores Brian ‘B-Lock’ Lockridge and Rodney ‘Speedy’ Stewart are decent backs. If you call them ‘B-Lock’ or ‘Speedy’ in the presence of running backs coach Darian Hagan, he stops Tweeting **** about A&M’s Von Miller, grabs the nearest water bottle and pours one out."

im sorry but thats hilarious.

I frowned at some stuff said of the buffs but you need to go through and read the stuff for all the teams. Scipio is the funniest.

I thought "Colorado lost two pretty good defensive tackles last year in What’s His Face and That Other Guy." was pretty damn funny.

I frowned at some stuff said of the buffs but you need to go through and read the stuff for all the teams. Scipio is the funniest.

Right on! Scipio is the much better writer.

I thought that article was very stale, both in terms of humor (unless you're an adolescent boy with a Mad Magazine crammed in your back pocket) and FB material and let 'em know it!.....somethin' about Montana militia. My Jewish buddy told me that joke about "betting on or owning the team" about a hundred years ago and it hasn't gotten any funnier.

I read throught the ones they have up so far. i thought the Tech one was the best. The *ebraska one sucked big time. Don't even bother with that one. It is more of a love fest which is weird coming from a Texass fan.

It's relatively well-researched for an opposing team blog, though it shortchanges the back 7 on defense. Lowballing the team in record prediction, but also expecting improvement over 2008. For the typical Texas fan perspective of not considering CU a rival but stewing over 1990, 2001 and Darrell Scott and slamming the school often because of those years, this was relatively fair yet they didn't pull any punches in typical BC joke fashion. Still want to beat the hell out of them in six weeks.

Back