What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Barking Carnival weighs in on Hawk...

we used to be the only ones to make fun of hawk, now everyone is in on it.

What bugs me more than anything is the perception that we couldn't afford to sh*t can his ass. Totally untrue, yet that's what a lot of people seem to believe.

What bugs me more than anything is the perception that we couldn't afford to sh*t can his ass. Totally untrue, yet that's what a lot of people seem to believe.

That is correct. Most everyone in Texas thinks that this is the case, the sports "experts" on the paper and radio around here believe the only reason he is still around is because of a $$$ shortage. Although I can't blame them, anyone with his record would be long gone around here - it's the only explanaiton that makes sense to us Texas folk.

That is correct. Most everyone in Texas thinks that this is the case, the sports "experts" on the paper and radio around here believe the only reason he is still around is because of a $$$ shortage. Although I can't blame them, anyone with his record would be long gone around here - it's the only explanaiton that makes sense to us Texas folk.

And what makes it worse is that Bohn can't exactly come out and say "OK, listen up folks. We were all set to fire this asshole. We had the money. It turns out that our University President thought it would be in bad taste to pay him $3MM to walk away while the state legislature was setting the budget for the entire system".

And what makes it worse is that Bohn can't exactly come out and say "OK, listen up folks. We were all set to fire this asshole. We had the money. It turns out that our University President thought it would be in bad taste to pay him $3MM to walk away while the state legislature was setting the budget for the entire system".

Yup, it's very upsetting when people won't or can't come out and tell it like it is.

I thought the article was hilarious.

and his media days appearance.

http://barkingcarnival.fantake.com/2010/07/28/big-12-media-day-dan-hawkins/

Yes, they are Bevo humpers, but they are literate and funny Bevo humpers...

BC is a spinoff of the some of the best posters from Hornfans.com from years ago (1999, 2000ish) before it went to hell in a handbasket. ScipioTex, RPongetti, and others are all pretty smart guys. Hornfans used to be a pretty good board when it was driven by these guys (as uberposters, opinion leaders or whatever)...back then. Before TJ Ford made them all pompous about even college hoops, hf had the best hoops board in the conference with a lot of posters from most schools. it was a lot of fun.

Most of the good ones migrated over to shaggybevo. I go there for lots of laughs in their non-sports boards. I can't really stomach the football board because we suck so bad.

That had me rolling on the floor...LMAO.....

Favorite

On the QB competition between Tyler and Cody…
Really on any given day, you could probably split them with a razor hair. We’ll see how that goes.
I’m not sure Bullseye could split someone with a razor hair, but OK.
One of his QBs can’t throw, is 5-11, and doesn’t run well. His last name is Hawkins.
The other QB is 6-2 and can run well and can throw a little. His last name is not Hawkins.
Decisions, decisions. What to do, what to do.

You don't know how many times those thoughts have crossed my mind.

Back