What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Basketball Jerseys

btbuff

It's an inside joke
Club Member
I went to the CU bookstore a few weeks ago, no basketball jerseys. Went online. They are sold out of the #21 black Andre jerseys. If you go to the Allbuffs store there is a gray Andre jersey and a black Alec jersey.

There are no Dinwiddie, no Josh Scott, no senior jersey(Chen). Seems like the Bookstore is just dropping the ball. Anyone know what is going on? Christmas list is a little hard to compile with out of stock items.

I heard a rumor last year when I bought my jersey at College Corner that Nike wasn't producing replica jerseys much for basketball for many schools because of lack of sales.

In Lawrence they pretty much have every player on the team in every color that they wear at every store haha pretty crazy.

Back