What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Baylor... LOL

I'm hoping when I wake up tomorrow and check the BDC website, the headline reads "Hawkins fired" or something like that...

Hawkins has this thing turned around 360 degrees from 2006. We're making progress.

I see what you did there.
360_degrees_img.jpg

We have to be the only Big XII team to have lost twice to Baylor at home. I don't think they've won more than 5 road games since the league was formed in '96

We have to be the only Big XII team to have lost twice to Baylor at home. I don't think they've won more than 5 road games since the league was formed in '96

Baylor's fans totally should have rushed the field.

But Tyler Hansen said Baylor was a REALLY GOOD TEAM? They are going to do things. And stuff.
Other than clemons and mcknight, these players respond like hawk robots. Yeah, baylor is good, they are 5-2,and why are they 5-2? Because cu has a way of making teams look much better than they are with one exception, themselves.

Baylor is awesome. But we were just 1 play away, which is pretty awesome. Got to put this one away and get ready for Texas Tech. Those guys beat Baylor. They're awesome.

I wonder what Hansen is going to tell the press this week. He already trashed his OC. Maybe he comes out and trashes Hawkins this time. Wouldn't that be a treat?!

Baylor is awesome. But we were just 1 play away, which is pretty awesome. Got to put this one away and get ready for Texas Tech. Those guys beat Baylor. They're awesome.

Never any accountabilty, 5 ****ing years. I'd like to hear that hawk will not return next season by bohn tomorrow.

in·ter·im [in-ter-uh
thinsp.png
m]
– noun

1. an intervening time; interval; meantime: in the interim.
2. a temporary or provisional arrangement; stopgap; makeshift.
3. anyone but Dan Hawkins.

Back