What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Baylor must make up its own history

GoBuffs!!

Club Member
Club Member
Baylor WR Commit Jonathan Lee:
"Well I mean the Big 12 is one of the oldest conferences in the NCAA. They produce great athletes and have good competition and to see that it's still alive is great. All the talk about teams moving here and there is just insane because why would somebody take away one of the best conferences in the nation. I'm going to Baylor and hopefully they are still in the Big 12 but I know wherever they go, we will be successful and play for the conference

Big 12 is one of the oldest conferences in the NCAA??? Really??

I've got some photos of that recruit right here......

14xl63c.jpg

In his defense, the kid was in diapers when the Big 12 was formed so I'll give him a pass if he isn't an expert on conference history.

A national championship is just plain ludacris though - I would be very careful drinking any sort of kool aid in Waco.

Really, the kid IS right. But again, this is one of those "UT demands" things. I hate how the Big Eight-12 change went, because the story was "the Big Eight is dead, this is a new league!" when it really should have been a true expansion of the Big Eight. And the Big Eight goes back to like 1905 or something. But, in the end, I'm glad they cut the Big Eight away because all of the records and history of the BE remain to this day, never to be soiled by Texas.

"Baylor must make up its own history "

I believe that is how they handle science not history.

Back