What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Baylor Rape HQ - (major lawsuit settled)

There has been a local effort to ban homelessness in our part of Houston. I found out one of the guys who is driving it is a bailer grad. Shocking.

No panhandling, no sleeping outdoors, no possessions in shopping carts.
I've always been curious as to how these "rules"/"laws" are enforced on people with no money, no real possessions, and nothing really to lose. Issuing tickets? Nope. Throwing in jail? Nope. I don't get it.

I've always been curious as to how these "rules"/"laws" are enforced on people with no money, no real possessions, and nothing really to lose. Issuing tickets? Nope. Throwing in jail? Nope. I don't get it.

This wouldn't be a city wide ordinance. I would apply to our portion of the city. I think the thought process is if you arrest them and take them downtown, they don't come back.

**** bailer.

Bus tickets to Boulder and San Francisco...

**** Bailer truly cannot get out of their own way on this thing. Good luck Matt Rhule, you're going to need it.

awesome!

Baylor:

Sarlacc-Pit.jpg

Last edited:
So, there are roughly 14 women out there with various lawsuits against the university because this coach (and others) didn't react appropriately to allegations of misconduct. Now, this coach is also suing the university because the university said he didn't react appropriately. That seems to confirm that the women collectively have a case, although it doesn't speak to specific instances. Can that be used in the other 14 cases?

Does anyone in the Regents office have any clue what really is going on? Quick hand them a shovel, so they can keep digging the hole deeper.

They needed to rip the band-aid off a long time ago. Instead, they've been picking at the scab. That scab is becoming infected. Could kill the patient.

The rape victims sue the alleged rape enablers, now the alleged enablers are suing one another. Of course, the prior sentence is based on allegations, but glorious nonetheless, fight on bailer.

This is a disaster.... Matt Rhule: WHY??? My Temple Savior!!!!
This will be worse than the death penalty that SMU got. Wouldn't be worried about Baylor getting in to the Pac-12.....

What was the final number on their 2016 class? I know most of them left, but did they go out and get different guys?

If they basically have no recruiting class two years in a row, they might as well start planning their move to FCS.

Edit: oh yeah - **** bailer

What was the final number on their 2016 class? I know most of them left, but did they go out and get different guys?
Setting themselves up for scholarship reduction penalties - that they can say they self-applied them early.

NCAA finally gets around to issuing penalties a few years from now, and it's vacated losses, no post season for 4 years, a TV ban, and 20 fewer scholarships for 4 years - "hey, we started all of that 3 years ago, so one more season and we're done!"

Random question the above scenario prompted in my mind: would a TV ban give a conference due cause for expelling a member with virtually no recourse?

If they basically have no recruiting class two years in a row, they might as well start planning their move to FCS.

Edit: oh yeah - **** bailer
IIRC, they dropped from a relatively high ranking, down to the mid-fifties after the 2016 class imploded. The 2017 class looks pretty bleak.

Baylor was 47th last year, per Scout. That's probably why they actively courted MMac - they knew he could parlay that class in to a Top 10 ranking on the field!

Baylor was 47th last year, per Scout. That's probably why they actively courted MMac - they knew he could parlay that class in to a Top 10 ranking on the field!
Yeah, but that was before they released all those guys from their LOI wasn't it?

Back