What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Baylor Rape HQ - (major lawsuit settled)

Why would a recruit want the stigma, the rest of his life, of having been a Baylor Bear? "Yeah, I played football at Baylor." "Oh yeah? How many chicks did you rape? Haha."
At **** bailer, the stigma is placed on the victims.

tumblr_nwettqFiF21sztyb3o1_1280.png

My wife woke up in a cold sweat a couple days ago. She had a dream our daughter ended up going to Baylor.

Eeeeeek. That's horrible.

"Honey, you can go to any college that you'd like. But if you go to Baylor, it's all on you. You will not get even one dollar from your parents. And when you come home to do laundry, you'll needs quarters because we'll send you to the laundromat."

I mean, the institution hasn't covered up murder in over a decade. They can learn from their mistakes. Let's face it...bullying victims of gang rape to protect the football team falls into a bit of a gray area. Now they know that it's wrong.
Question though, why didn't they know it was wrong in the first place? Second point, not sure they do man.

I mean, the institution hasn't covered up murder in over a decade. They can learn from their mistakes. Let's face it...bullying victims of gang rape to protect the football team falls into a bit of a gray area. Now they know that it's wrong.

How do you know it's been over a decade since they've covered up murder?

That's just the last time they got busted.

F my luck. A few people were laid off at the Corporation I work for and I inherited the Baylor University account. After all the crap I have talked about Baylor now I have to work directly with them. Dammit
Leakers and whistleblowers are pretty much considered American heroes these days. Just sayin'.

So some details are going to be released. None of which, will specify whether anyone from the football program officially had anything to do with it... Sounds very baylory to continue protecting the football team...

Pretty damning evidence of a culture of victim blaming/shaming. **** bailer!

Back