What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Baylor Rape HQ - (major lawsuit settled)

This one can't really be blamed on bailer. Unless of course the kid is guilty and they still take him.

**** bailer anyway.

It can be blamed on **** bailer. They are the ones who continue to recruit players who have backgrounds that are red flags mixed in just like the regular recruits. They are the ones who have created an atmosphere that tells these guys that as long as they are on the team they will be covered for, they will be protected, they will be supported.

A certain amount of this stuff happens at every university, you have young people away from parental supervision for the first time. The issue is how the school responds to the incidents. Do they respond in a way that indicates that they care about the victim or that they care more about winning. With bailer there is no question what the priority is.

This one can't really be blamed on bailer. Unless of course the kid is guilty and they still take him.

**** bailer anyway.
The initial report suggests that bailer knew about these incidents and did nothing. Ken Starr should be under plenty of scrutiny here, as should Art Briles.

Edit to the latest British Travel Advisory

Local laws and customs
Laws vary from state to state. When you are physically present in a state, even temporarily, you are subject to that state’s laws. You must carry a passport showing that you have leave to enter or remain with you at all times.

The US is an extremely diverse society and attitudes towards LGBT people [and rape] differ hugely across the country. LGBT travellers may be affected by legislation passed recently in the states of North Carolina and Mississippi. [Women seeking legal protection from rape may be affected in parts of central Texas] Before travelling please read our general travel advice for the LGBT community. You can find more detail on LGBT issues in the US on the website of the Human Rights Campaign. [You can find more detail about Central Texas sexual assault on the website of ShaggyTexas]

Texas Baptist Jesus' order of priorities:

1. College football
2. Making money
3. Guns
4. Texas
5. Capital punishment
6. Dallas Cowboys
7. Holding women accountable for their role in sexual assault.
8. Chevy Suburbans.
9. Being nice to others and some other Christian bull****.

Texas Baptist Jesus' order of priorities:

1. College football
2. Making money
3. Guns
4. Texas
5. Capital punishment
6. Dallas Cowboys
7. Holding women accountable for their role in sexual assault.
8. Chevy Suburbans.
9. Being nice to others and some other Christian bull****.

Policing dancing is noticeably absent from your list, but otherwise pretty solid.

I'm Christian, Church of Christ. I can't really disagree with you though Orr, I've seen it first hand.

http://www.foxsports.com/college-fo...nd-it-s-way-past-time-to-pay-attention-042716

There has been no shortage of notable numbers associated with Baylorfootball the past several years. For example, Art Briles' team averaged 52.4 points per game in 2013. The Bears amassed 645 rushing yards in last year's Russell Athletic Bowl.

Today it's time to focus on another number that's turning one of college football's purported feel-good stories into a human tragedy.

That number is nine. As in, at least nine women have reported to police they were raped or assaulted by Baylor football players since 2009.

One is too many. Nine is unconscionable. Especially when you realize most of those attacks could have been avoided.

Poignant and disturbing image.

If it was intended to be funny, that's not the reaction it gets from me. Makes me feel very uncomfortable - and that's a good thing. May be a more powerful statement on the situation than the creator realized.

Exactly

Poignant and disturbing image.

If it was intended to be funny, that's not the reaction it gets from me. Makes me feel very uncomfortable - and that's a good thing. May be a more powerful statement on the situation than the creator realized.

To me that is the point of the helmet. ****Bailer is making a mockery out of what is right and moral under a facade of Christianity. Rape should never be tolerated by any university to begin with, but if they are truly a Christian university they should hold to a higher standard of moral conduct than anyone else.

I just don't think Baylor cares - nor does the student body, the alumnus, or the community

Back