What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Baylor Rape HQ - (major lawsuit settled)

Completely reasonable. If a parent expresses concern about the safety of sending his or her daughter to Baylor, you should punch that man or woman in the face. It's the Christian thing to do, really.
Kim Mulkey doesn't seem to have a problem with the culture there. What a dumbass. You don't have to make all your thoughts public.

"My point was, 'Please don't paint, with a broad brush, the women at Baylor,'" said Mulkey, who has won two national championships during her time at Baylor. "I didn't think about what I was going to say. I looked at my players, and the little girls and the women who are cheering for them. And I spoke with a lot of emotion."

Umm... no one's painting women with a broad brush at **** bailer.

We're painting the men (specifically those who raped or enabled rape) with an appropriate brush.

Umm... no one's painting women with a broad brush at **** bailer.

We're painting the men (specifically those who raped or enabled rape) with an appropriate brush.

Internally as she sits in on these investigation discussions, I bet she hears a lot about how the women who made complaints were lying and behaving in inappropriate ways. A lot of folks in the Baylor community seem to believe that some, if not most, of the blame lies with these women. (And most of the rest of the blame is on the liberal media driven by the jealous UT media lapdogs.)

This. This is a job for Walker

walker-texas-ranger-border.jpg

Internally as she sits in on these investigation discussions, I bet she hears a lot about how the women who made complaints were lying and behaving in inappropriate ways. A lot of folks in the Baylor community seem to believe that some, if not most, of the blame lies with these women. (And most of the rest of the blame is on the liberal media driven by the jealous UT media lapdogs.)
Be a ****ing man is what my father always told me. If she's all drunk or whatever, keep it in your pants. I didn't read all the stuff, too disgusted with what I did read. They need the hammer like now.

Apparently vulnerable young men in that part of the world are powerless to control their urges when in the company of provocative jezebels who dare to ware a skirt and raise a glass.

Those poor men shouldn't be held accountable for felony behavior that is instigated by the temptations of a woman's company.

These raping men are the true victims here and BU women's basketball coach Kim Mulkey thinks you should be punched in the face if you think otherwise.

Apparently vulnerable young men in that part of the world are powerless to control their urges when in the company of provocative jezebels who dare to ware a skirt and raise a glass.

Those poor men shouldn't be held accountable for felony behavior that is instigated by the temptations of a woman's company.

These raping men are the true victims here and BU women's basketball coach Kim Mulkey thinks you should be punched in the face if you think otherwise.
She is a ****ing idiot talking that on national tv. Do your job and shut the **** up.

KWTX reports that Bears defensive back Travon Blanchard has been named in a protective order issued by a McLennan County judge after a woman, with whom Blanchard had a relationship, accused him of multiple acts of violence over the last eight months.
The affidavit filed for the order lists the following alleged incidents in which Blanchard became violent towards the woman.
  1. On Feb. 4, Blanchard “began verbally abusing the applicant” after a waiter approached the woman at a restaurant. Blanchard followed the woman out of the restaurant and broker her finger, cutting it so badly she could not have it stitched. After police were flagged down, Blanchard fled the scene.
Read more... http://www.cbssports.com/college-fo...id-multiple-allegations-of-domestic-violence/

KWTX reports that Bears defensive back Travon Blanchard has been named in a protective order issued by a McLennan County judge after a woman, with whom Blanchard had a relationship, accused him of multiple acts of violence over the last eight months.
The affidavit filed for the order lists the following alleged incidents in which Blanchard became violent towards the woman.
  1. On Feb. 4, Blanchard “began verbally abusing the applicant” after a waiter approached the woman at a restaurant. Blanchard followed the woman out of the restaurant and broker her finger, cutting it so badly she could not have it stitched. After police were flagged down, Blanchard fled the scene.
Read more... http://www.cbssports.com/college-fo...id-multiple-allegations-of-domestic-violence/

Otherwise called "Tuesday"

Mulkey is an idiot for opening her mouth. But it doesn't matter, they'll never get past u-conn so she won't get any publicity anyways

Back