What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Baylor Rape HQ - (major lawsuit settled)

So my bet without looking it up: He was 24/25 years old, she was a 19 year old student. She showed the text to someone else and next thing you know, word gets around.

Under other circumstances, maybe nothing comes of it.

For Baylor though, dear lord, how are you not coaching these people that there is a zero tolerance for anything remotely sexual right now? Dumpster. Fire.

Last edited:
So my bet without looking it up: He was 24/25 years old, she was a 19 year old student. She showed the text to someone else and next thing you know, word gets around.

Under other circumstances, maybe nothing comes of it.

For Baylor though, dear lord, how are you not coaching these people that there is a zero tolerance for anything remotely sexual right now? Dumpster. Fire.
My guess without looking it up:

-He is a 39-year-old pedophile and deacon in the Southern Baptist Church, not to mention a documented sexual predator who pops loud and clear on every map.

-She is a 15-year-old, raised in a secular family, who brought her up without hang-ups surrounding sex, so that her discomfort with the topic couldn't be leveraged. Furthermore, she was free and open to discuss her concerns about this Baylor creep, because she was never taught that sex was a sin, but a natural thing that comes with responsibility and openness. When she is old enough, and makes the choice, she will get her birth control from Planned Parenthood.

Anyway, that's how I'm telling the story, until informed otherwise.

If this isn't institutional, then what the hell is happening? Both this guy and the S&C coach from the prostitution sting were not holdovers from the Briles staff; they were Rhule hires.

If this isn't institutional, then what the hell is happening? Both this guy and the S&C coach from the prostitution sting were not holdovers from the Briles staff; they were Rhule hires.
Idk if you could call it anything else but lack of institutional control? They step on their dick more than Long Dong Silver.

I wonder what the perspective is from AD at Temple? There's bad optics if Temple has been passing its trash to Waco. These jokers weren't soliciting prostitutes and sexting teenagers in Philly, were they?

Bill F*CKING Cosby is the face of Temple! They have bigger issues.

FIFY, again.
OMG that's it! That's the connection here. This is some serious Illuminati ****:

cosby-temple.jpg

166925.JPG

I wonder what the perspective is from AD at Temple? There's bad optics if Temple has been passing its trash to Waco. These jokers weren't soliciting prostitutes and sexting teenagers in Philly, were they?
Not for nothing, but apparently Demarcko Butler was never at Temple. According to LinkedIn, Baylor hired him from Western Illinois, where he started his career. Also, guessing from his dates he lists for his attendance at Monomouth and Western Illinois, he's probably about 25-26 for those speculating.

Brandon Washington, the fired S&C guy, was at Temple prior to being hired at **** bailer

You have to consider that Rhule went to Pedo State and was coached by Sandusky (both position coach and D coordinator).

You have to consider that Rhule went to Pedo State and was coached by Sandusky (both position coach and D coordinator).

The rabbit hole keeps geting deeper.
Pepper Hamilton is the same Philadelphia based law firm that provided counsel during both Penn State and Baylor sex scandals.

Gina Maisto Smith, one of the lead attorneys responsible for the Baylor investigation, received her JD from Temple University in 1987.

As recently as 2015 Ms Smith was a participant of subcommittees of the U.S. Department of Education’s Negotiated Rulemaking Committee for the Reauthorization of the Violence Against Women Act, aka the Campus SaVE Act.

Wow. The treatment of female bears is consistent whether they are students or mascots.

In spite of efforts by Baylor police officers to keep SHARK video cameras away from the parties, SHARK investigators videotaped the outrageous behavior. Incredibly, and in spite of video clips exhibited on SHARK's website, Baylor officials denied there were any parties.

As was the norm during the campaign to help Joy and Lady, Baylor administrators refused to be truthful. Their propaganda claimed a new habitat will cost $600,000. Bear experts and Texas zoo and sanctuary managers say that a top-notch habitat could be built for no more than $100,000.
emphasis mine.

Baylor administrators continued to amaze us with their underhanded tactics, and it appeared there was no depth to which they would not stoop.
Baylor's leaders' claim of poverty when it comes to properly caring for its "mascots" reeked of hypocrisy. However, if Baylor was unwilling to care for Joy and Lady properly, it needed only allow them to go to a sanctuary, but that is where President Sloan and the regents demonstrated their truly cruel nature by refusing to either give Joy and Lady proper care or allow them to go somewhere where they can have a good quality of life.

Read about SHARK's campaign to help the Baylor Bears through the media here.
See the photographs of the horrible conditions of the Baylor Bear enclosure here.
Read about Baylor's long history of treating their bears as disposable throw-away items here.
Read the actual hate-filled emails sent to SHARK from Baylor "supporters" here.

Hate emails? Over trying to improve things for live mascots?

Hate emails? Over trying to improve things for live mascots?

Some real gems in those hate emails today. This may be my favorite quote. So many things you can use in the "expletive deleted" sections.

"Why dont you eat our(expletive deleted) you (expletive deleted) then you can (expletive deleted)out our (expletive deleted) and it becomes your (expletive deleted) then you can eat our (expletive deleted) combination again you (expletive deleted). Why dont you put your (expletive deleted) in each others asses and(expletive deleted) each other until you bleed."

Pure poetry.

Some real gems in those hate emails today. This may be my favorite quote. So many things you can use in the "expletive deleted" sections.

"Why dont you eat our(expletive deleted) you (expletive deleted) then you can (expletive deleted)out our (expletive deleted) and it becomes your (expletive deleted) then you can eat our (expletive deleted) combination again you (expletive deleted). Why dont you put your (expletive deleted) in each others asses and(expletive deleted) each other until you bleed."

Pure poetry.
Jesus (expletive deleted) wept.

"In 2013 she filed a federal Title IX lawsuit against the school, alleging its football program fostered a culture in which alcohol and illegal drugs were provided to recruits, and that coaches encouraged female students in the Baylor Bruins hostess program to have sex with recruits and players. Baylor officials did not investigate the incident for more than two years, despite the school's obligation under federal law to immediately address allegations of sexual violence involving students"

How has nothing been done to this program/school? I don't get it.

Finally.

Two former Baylor University football players have been charged with sexual assault for an alleged gang rape involving a female student in 2013.

A U.S. marshal arrested former Baylor Bears running back Shamycheal Chatman, 23, in Houston, Texas, on Thursday and took him into custody, the Dallas News reported. Chatman’s arrest came one day after his former teammate Tre’Von Armstead was arrested in Port Arthur, Texas. Chatman and Armstead were indicted on the same sexual assault charges, according to the Waco Tribune-Herald.

Law enforcement told local news station KWTX 10 that Chatman and Armstead’s arrests were linked to a woman’s report that she was gang raped by two football players in 2013.

Good Lord, somebody needs to drop the hammer on this situation. It's flat ass ridiculous.
Unfortunately I have no confidence that the local or even the state authorities are going to do anything beyond some token window dressing to try to make the whole story go away and allow Baylor to continue "Business as usual." Keep in mind that this is a school that has shown many times over the years that winning is the priority over any other cost. They tried to cover up murder and drug dealing in their basketball program.

Until the Feds actually get involved (based on civil rights violations and Title IX) then the political and financial pull of the Baylor alumni will continue to tamp down any real response to this.

Good read.

“The other thing I do is I tell these young men that I don’t consider them the problem,” she says. “I consider them the solution to this epidemic and this problem, and it’s the good men that need to start speaking out."

Unfortunately I have no confidence that the local or even the state authorities are going to do anything beyond some token window dressing to try to make the whole story go away and allow Baylor to continue "Business as usual." lations and Title IX) then the political and financial pull of the Baylor alumni will continue to tamp down any real response to this.

I think two ex-players getting arrested and charged with sexual assault goes beyond "token window dressing."

Back