What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Baylor - TCU Game Thread

Not so fast my friend. Baylor is imploding. How many stupid penalties can you get in one quarter?

As bad as TCU has looked this game don't forget we are still talking about Baylor here. If any team has the potential to gag away a lead like this Baylor is that team. Baylor plays like they have Hawk for a head coach, get a lead doing one thing then give up on it entirely and try to do something you aren't very good at. Not only let the other team up by give them a hand up.

One possession game. Lots of time

Does anyone feel that Baylor will blow this game? That reminds me to check BaylorFans.com after the game. :lol:

BU fans will be even more insufferable after this if that is even possible.

Send your $ to Ken Starr

**** that! I didn't say I ever liked Baylor and NO I DIDN'T FORGET WHAT THE DID LAST YEAR! I just like them more in this match up. I just don't like TCU, Boise and all these other BS teams that play BS schedules. TCU has always been butt hurt that they didn't get invited to the Big XII and Baylor did. Baylor, SMU and TCU are all **** but one of them was going to go to round out the league. Baylor got lucky and had an alum that was the governor at the time and that is it.

Wait...we love these dicks.

Signed, Tractor.

Lol, I was hoping for both teams to look totally inept in this game, and it looks like my wish may actually come true. 60 minutes of fail.

I would be all for Baylor coming from ahead to lose this game, as long as it's done in 3 stooges nature. I think this is what makes college football better than the pros, no lead is safe...EVAR

I am proud to say I have never been to Texas but how hot can it be at 10:20?

Hot enough that when we would go to house parties, everyone congretated in the rooms with AC. Nobody stayed outside this time of year, even at night.

one more time

[video=youtube;3FZh4JF26rE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FZh4JF26rE[/video]

Back