What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Baylor - TCU Game Thread

TCU may be headed for the big east but they still have that lack of class that is natural for a MWC team.

D-lineman who could have changed the whole game just by getting a stop or two in the game, instead after losing wants to fight the Baylor guys. Typical MWC cheap crap. Hard to make Baylor look classy, TCU just did.

That sucked. You have to at least give your kicker a chance, not force a ball into triple coverage

I thought my brother was gonna smash his Tuba after they lost the lead (he leads the tubas in the baylor band). Then they won! good for him.

**** baylor. I swear, it seems like almost everything has broken their way the past few years

That sucked. You have to at least give your kicker a chance, not force a ball into triple coverage
Yep, all he had to do was take his check downs and they are at the 25 or 30. Thats what happens with young qb's tho.

**** baylor. I look forward to their inevitable meltdown. This was not the TCU of old, they are gonna lose ~6 games again.

Honestly, if Baylor would have kept attacking instead of trying to eat clock, they probably win going away. Momentum is crazy in college football, you can get it and lose it very quickly.

Baylor caught TCU at the right time. TCU breaking in a new QB and far too many players on D.

I am already depressed. Hopefully the Buffs cheer me up tomorrow

INSANE! I know I said I wanted Baylor to win, but I was starting to get worried that they were actually really good. Whew, looks more like TCU was just bad. Alright Baylor...now go lose 9!

Baylor will go ~ 7-5 again. This was their only OOC game against a team with a pulse, and while they'll take care of the ISU's and KU's of the Big12-2, they are going to get worked by OU, aTm and Okie State, and win some/lose some against Texas, Mizzou, KjSU, Tech. Even with an elite player, it'll be hard to get above the 7 win mark with that defense. That was hardly a good offense they gave up 48 to tonight.

TCU will improve and probably end 9-3. It'll be interesting to see how they fare at Air Force next week.

Last edited:
Back