What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

**** Baylor

They have banned me despite the fact none of my posts were insulting or obnoxious. Apparently they dont like being told that they are delusional, regardless of the truth of the matter.
Can you imagine if we treated people like that around here?

Thanks for the stroll down memory lane. I thought alcohol abuse had sufficiently killed that memory long ago. The failings of the Barnett era no longer exist in my mind thanks to Danny Boy.

I remember a Baylor game that was maybe Homecoming? Can't remember what year but we were wearing the p*ss yellow jerseys and black helmets.....anywho......Moschetti got hurt and Adam Bledsoe came in and threw the winning touchdown pass.

Yes that is correct...I was there for a Baylor game......we were wearing P*ss yellow jerseys.....and Adam Bledsoe had a hand in the outcome. Think on that for a moment......

I remember a Baylor game that was maybe Homecoming? Can't remember what year but we were wearing the p*ss yellow jerseys and black helmets.....anywho......Moschetti got hurt and Adam Bledsoe came in and threw the winning touchdown pass.

Yes that is correct...I was there for a Baylor game......we were wearing P*ss yellow jerseys.....and Adam Bledsoe had a hand in the outcome. Think on that for a moment......

my memory of Bledsoe in that game was he made a huge throw on his first attempt. completed a 3rd and 14 type ball. and then went 9 or 10 straight without another completion. but, who knows? long time ago. final score was 16-14, so not a lot of O fireworks.

my memory of Bledsoe in that game was he made a huge throw on his first attempt. completed a 3rd and 14 type ball. and then went 9 or 10 straight without another completion. but, who knows? long time ago. final score was 16-14, so not a lot of O fireworks.

you are correct....it was a long time ago...i guess he had a big completion to set up the winning FG and not a TD

http://www.cbssports.com/u/page/covers/football/college/sep98/colo92698.htm

Those are some nice jerseys :nod:

[video=youtube;3FZh4JF26rE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FZh4JF26rE&feature=player_embedded[/video] Here you go Walrus.

[video=youtube;3FZh4JF26rE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FZh4JF26rE&feature=player_embedded[/video] Here you go Walrus.

Our mascot is a beaaarrrrrrr! We are green...

Hahahahahahahaahaha.

What's amazing (to me) is that Baylor won the SWC in 1994, and went to 3 bowls from 1990-1994. They were a pretty good team under Grant Teaff in the 1970's and 1980's. Then they joined the Big 12 and have had exactly ONE (1) winning season. I'm not sure why Baylor would want to stay in the Big 12 - other than the tremendous wad of cash they get from the conference TV deal.

Why do I have the feeling we'll be saying the same thing about Utah and the PAC-12 in 15-20 years?

and 'tini rushed the field....

I'm younger than you, but not by much, like Philly! Wait, are we going to get kicked out for being over 35 now?
I think anyone not in their young 20's on this board is automatically 35....

which means Junction & Liver can still get an erection.... without a blue pill....

I think anyone not in their young 20's on this board is automatically 35....

which means Junction & Liver can still get an erection.... without a blue pill....

There was a joke a few months back... someone asked how old posters were and everyone said 35..... so now us "old" folks get made fun of.... I wasnt around much though... someone else could expand...

Back