What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

BB Staff and Twitter

buffrunner

The men's coaching staff seems to have no presence on twitter at all. Grier retweets a little. Does this seem like an issue to anyone else? Recruits love social media and this seems like such a useful recruiting tool.
Maybe the staff doesn't like to publicized who they are recruiting to keep others away. I just find it a bit odd the almost complete lack of usage of social media. Seems like a loss of opportunity and exposure for the program. Just curious others opinions.....

I don't think it's hurting recruiting, but I do believe it is hurting fan engagement with the program. And that's a big deal for driving attendance, donations, student support, etc. MBB needs to step up its game.

I know @YngC has been on this for a while. It sucks and they really need to pick their game up. Be nice if the AD would pick up the slack too.

Plato the Hutt doesn't believe in progressive technologies
True, but he doesn't do men's basketball. It's his department, so I guess some criticism goes his way for the organizational culture when it comes to social media outreach with the SID.

True, but he doesn't do men's basketball. It's his department, so I guess some criticism goes his way for the organizational culture when it comes to social media outreach with the SID.
His giant fat ass sits across the aisle from me for every home game, acting as a reminder that I really don't need to run up to the practice Gym and get that beer and hot dog.

Just looked at job announcement for women's assistant coach.

One of duties:

• Use social media as an avenue to promote CU Boulder’s Women’s Basketball Program
One of the requirements:

• Experience with social media apps and technology

Just looked at job announcement for women's assistant coach.

One of duties:

• Use social media as an avenue to promote CU Boulder’s Women’s Basketball Program
One of the requirements:

• Experience with social media apps and technology
I wonder what the SID's looks like

Back