What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

BCS rankings week 3

CarolinaBuff

Club Member
Club Member
Oregon is now #1 in the BCS rankings, although that's irrelevant because if both Auburn and Oregon win out they'll meet in the BCS national championship game. TCU has jumped over Boise-hoax to the #3 spot and that will only get solidified if TCU knocks off Utah this week. And if Utah beats TCU I think they'll move into the #3 spot over Boise-hoax.

1. Oregon
2. Auburn
3. TCU
4. Boise-hoax
5. Utah
6. Alabama
7. Nebraska
8. Oklahoma
9. Wisconsin
10. LSU

http://espn.go.com/college-football/bcs

im praying utah wins out since they can bring instant prestige to new p12 with a oregon vs utah championship game. a win vs tcu and nd (not sure why) will be big for bcs argument. also want florida and baylor to win conferences so boise will play auburn/bama/huskers/buckeyes. that way they'll still be out of the nc game but have to play a big boy who could've been in the game too like georgia 07-08.

(As everybody here knows) The BCS is a complete joke. Wisconsin is by far the worst team in the top 10. In my opinion the Big 11 is worse than the MWC. Neb isn't the 7th best team either. And to top it all off, the computer third of the voting had Mizzry at 4th and Alabama 15th! Haha **** that! God what a joke!

*Edit: Nebraska nor Wisconsin should not be ranked a head of the likes of:
Stanford (lost to Oregon)
LSU (lost to Auburn)
even Arkansas should be ahead of them both (lost to Alabama and Auburn)

Last edited:
I just hope that everything gets all jacked in the BCS this year. I want a NC game with 4-5 one loss teams all saying that they should be NC. Boise sucks, and it would be great if they went 12-0 and came in second to a one loss team.

The only way a playoff will happen is if the current system breaks down enough times. the BCS has gotten lucky the last few years with the final teams.

I just hope that everything gets all jacked in the BCS this year. I want a NC game with 4-5 one loss teams all saying that they should be NC. Boise sucks, and it would be great if they went 12-0 and came in second to a one loss team.

The only way a playoff will happen is if the current system breaks down enough times. the BCS has gotten lucky the last few years with the final teams.

No it hasn't. People just forget how bad the matchups have been.

They messed everything up by taking away margin of victory from the computer rankings. If you don't want to encourage coaches running up the score, then cap it at some point (say 20 points) but that is the reason they have Bama lower than they should be and Mizzou higher than they should be.

Back