What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

BCS Title Game Prediction

Jens1893

Club Member
Club Member
Junta Member
West Virginia v Ohio State

Whoever wins the game between KU and Mizzou tomorrow will fall in the Big 12 CCG.

Ohio State has it really easy right now. They can´t lose any more games and can just sit back, relax and pull for the Big 12 South Champion to win the Big 12. They can´t win more games, either, but this is a season where the risk of losing a game far outweighs the chance of improving your ranking with a win.

This has been the best cfb season I've ever watched. The parity has made for one fantastic and unremarkable season. I'm glad we did our bit to help against OU ;)

The Big 12 North now has the inside track (WHAT?!?!?!). Oh, and it's not CU or NU? I'm going to go with WVU vs OSU. I really, really, really want a North team to take a National Championship and bring respect back to the North. OU stands in our way and have struggled on the road. Where is the Big 12 CCG this year? San Antonio? Mizzou has only gotten stronger since their first matchup and if you lineup both teams they stack better against OU than KU does (in terms of talent). In terms of coaching, KU>MU.

Prediction: WVU vs MU
Winner: Mizzou

You know what that would mean? We'd play the 2 mNC teams next year! Eeek!

If this season, one of the best ever, goes down with a WV/OSU title game, it will be a travesty. Nothing like 2 champions from the Big East and Big Ten playing for the National Title. Two teams that haven't beaten anybody or played anybody all year.

Anything that does not include Ohio State is fine in my book. I hate seeing a Big East team in it, but it will just make it that much easier for whoever faces them. No way WVU wins it...but if they do then maybe their stars will go to the NFL so we can play a much more suck team next September.

I think MU will roll KU tomorrow and then take care of OU. They have run under the radar and have not gotten much national attention. That is about to change. They are the best team the Buffs played this year and will beat whoever they play for the MNC.

I think MU will roll KU tomorrow and then take care of OU. They have run under the radar and have not gotten much national attention. That is about to change. They are the best team the Buffs played this year and will beat whoever they play for the MNC.

They play a very safe game but they also seem to have their fundamentals locked down. They tackle well and they are agressive. If they can contain Mizzous passing game they win.

Back