What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Bearinsider mods are losers

Eztenze-Storty-1.jpg

So, did they work?

After getting to know Cal fans the past week, I'm rooting for them starting in week 3. I really want to hang out again for the Pac-12 Championship game this year.

I believe that is against the sturgeon general. Side note, french green beans in a can give you ED. Nice heads up, although BP is ****ed by now.

^^TRUTH^^

I tried ****ing a can of french cut green beans earlier tonight and couldn't maintain my erection.

Its been over 24 hours and I still haven't been authorized to make a post. :wtf: Scared you bitches?

If you change the title of your thread it would really help me to help you when they review your sh*t. I'll PM you when I get an answer

If you change the title of your thread it would really help me to help you when they review your sh*t. I'll PM you when I get an answer

Yeah, snow. You need to change it and spell 'losers' with two o's so you look dumb and unthreatening.

Funny, I thought about just going with thread title of "bearinsider mods are bitches". I'm so glad I tuned it down :lol: And I have no power nor will to change the thread title. This thread is ****ing awesome, its my ****ing thread, and if they don't like this ****ing thread, they are ****ing bitches. :smile2:

Also, Your selected avatar of a man having sex with a rhesus monkey probably probably is delaying your approval

BIOTCHES

Back