What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

BEAVERS VS CSU

Getting a little weird right now.

starsky-hutch-2004--300-75.jpg

Ignoring the mess of the bowl game that CSU did not show up for, their D was vastly improving. Talk of 60 is a joke.
Ok, ok 85. I mean if you really insist. Seriously though if someone gives you 49 then take it. The buffs will score on almost every drive.

They gave up 28 pts/game in MWC play, including giving up 49, 31, and 31 points in their last 3 conference games. Throw in the bowl game of getting 61 hung on them and how was their defense vastly improving?
OMG they suck. They'll be going up against the best receiving corp they'll see all year. I love that they're playing a P5 team...they'll need all their plays and won't be able hide ****.

They gave up 28 pts/game in MWC play, including giving up 49, 31, and 31 points in their last 3 conference games. Throw in the bowl game of getting 61 hung on them and how was their defense vastly improving?
Air force is always a flyer.
New Mexico - was up 49-21. Then NM added 14 against scrubs.
SDSU game was 63-24 at one point. That's a pretty Good SDSU team.
And the games before that,that you cherry picked around?
Shutout vs Fresno St.
Up 35-0 vs UNLV at half.

Their D was not awful down the stretch. Much better than early. That Bowl was a no show, just like ours. They killed SDSU to get there. Then had a big holiday

Must be nice throwing up XBOX numbers against Defenses ranked 90th in country or worse....in the MW as well

Speaking of CSU. Anyone seen their schedule for next year? They open against CU at mile high, home against Arkansas and then at Florida. I know they want to be big time but I can't imagine them even winning 1of those games. Florida is going to spank them at home.

**** yeah, they'll get killed. Thing about Arkansas, in the games I watched them, that is a physical football team.

How did they convince Arky to go to the Fort?
Arkansas game fell through with Michigan so they had an open date and had already signed a one off football game with a home and home in basketball so they just made it even after that.

Back