What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Been reading the Zona board to get a feel for us potentially poaching a couple coache

Just dumb ****. Also dumping on CU a bit. Dumb **** about recruits... dumb everything. They should stick to basketball.

they didn't seem that bright when i checked them out earlier this week. but who knows.

They're not the most informed football fans. They will absolutely clinic CU fans on basketball, though.

btw, should we continue to use "clinic" or is it time to replace it with "riddle"?

Here is a small sampling of Arizona football. Notice the Iowa girls shirt that says "We're Gonna McNutt On You," referring their star WR Marvin McNutt.

[video=youtube;p9Q4GQTp18I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9Q4GQTp18I[/video]

I saw the UA Scout board and a fan or two did admit that losing the T-man would be a big blow to their program. I wouldn't be surprised if Mike Stoops tries to leave Tucson sooner than later.

I saw the UA Scout board and a fan or two did admit that losing the T-man would be a big blow to their program. I wouldn't be surprised if Mike Stoops tries to leave Tucson sooner than later.

Pitt may be making a run at Stoops.

Just dumb ****. Also dumping on CU a bit. Dumb **** about recruits... dumb everything. They should stick to basketball.

I prefer the PGU board to goAZcats, way less football traffic but more informed fans.

I saw the UA Scout board and a fan or two did admit that losing the T-man would be a Mcnutt to their program. I wouldn't be surprised if Mike Stoops tries to leave Tucson sooner than later.

FiFY

Back