What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Behind The New Staff 100%

Johnny Juzang

Club Member
Club Member
I like the Embree hire, hope he's able to coax EB along, but whether that happens or not, I'm behind Embree & Company. He's got his work cut out for him; putting together a full staff, hitting the road recruiting and getting ready for spring practice.

He's also facing a brutal first year schedule, including having to play the first 'money game' that I ever recall CU playing. We'll have to have everything come together perfectly to get to 6 wins and a bowl game next year. I want to see some success on the recruiting trail. I want to see an organized team not making stupid mistakes and creating foolish penalties on the field.

I want to see progress, and in the 2nd or 3rd season I want that progress to manifest itself into wins on the field. In the meantime, I'm going to refrain from crying like a little girl.

I like the Embree hire, hope he's able to coax EB along, but whether that happens or not, I'm behind Embree & Company. He's got his work cut out for him; putting together a full staff, hitting the road recruiting and getting ready for spring practice.

He's also facing a brutal first year schedule, including having to play the first 'money game' that I ever recall CU playing. We'll have to have everything come together perfectly to get to 6 wins and a bowl game next year. I want to see some success on the recruiting trail. I want to see an organized team not making stupid mistakes and creating foolish penalties on the field.

I want to see progress, and in the 2nd or 3rd season I want that progress to manifest itself into wins on the field. In the meantime, I'm going to refrain from crying like a little girl.

I believe we need 7 wins for a bowl next year.

Back