What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Bench Montez

did you see montez in the 2nd half on the sidelines? he was like a stone cold killler leader. calming his guys; coaching; getting guys ready. holy ****ing ****. the guy dug deep and found a way. please let this be the turning point for him. goddamn nails. holy ****.

Waiting for someone to chime in with how he has completed over 70% of his passes.

Completion % is one of the most meaningless stat in football.
First off, innacurate. Completely. Depending on the offense you run, it can be one of the most important. If you run a dink and dunk offense, it is extremely important.

Second, this board is stupid. It shows every week with the slightest hint of adversity.

So furking tasty.
f9dca823570d51c1ffea3fbb4b72cc4f.jpg

This thread exist because of the state of the program since 04. I get it! maybe we should pump the brakes a little JMO. Montez made a few mistakes a FYS shouldn't make, but he made a lot of plays a FYS should make.

So furking tasty.
f9dca823570d51c1ffea3fbb4b72cc4f.jpg
Sure, but the 1st half warranted this. Someone pulled him out of his head at half. Seriously, he might need some more sports performance psychotherapy. Hard to be consistent, but the turnaround speaks for itself as to what needs to be addressed between his ears.

That is really all I have wanted from Montez. **** the stats and other bull****, he made the plays when it counted. Just ****ing win.

We get that guy most weeks and we will be just fine. **** the stats.
Exactly. Montez needs to be Montez. Stop being afraid to make mistakes. Just cut loose and stay aggressive. He's special when he plays like that.

I can live with a downfield INT a hell of a lot easier than I can live with the timidity we'd been seeing.

Really want to rewatch the game now. Montez definitely looked more poised in the second half but it looks like he was given a lot of single-read stuff. I’m sure Jay Johnson wants to do more with him but it’s better to just keep things simple

CU just won the biggest game of the season. Stick your “I told you so” up your ass and enjoy the ****ing win!
F*ck you P*ssie you cry and bitch with the best of them dip sh*t. I've always have stayed with Montez, but seeing your posts it's clear you don't know squat and you just blah blah It's your problem when you are ignorant about the game and get called out when you post stupid sh*t. I lol at you

F*ck you P*ssie you cry and bitch with the best of them dip sh*t. I've always have stayed with Montez, but seeing your posts it's clear you don't know squat and you just blah blah It's your problem when you are ignorant about the game and get called out when you post stupid sh*t. I lol at you

Do you even care about CU or just the QB?

Back