What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Berry Tramel: Dysfunctional Big 12 should die

Great read. Saw that last night.

I hate what's happening. But really, I only feel that way for the Big Eight history, which is lone dead. OU and OSU deserted the other six years ago and UT came in and demanded too much and created resentment right out of the gate. Iowa State doesn't deserve what's coming to them.

As to the point of his column, the league NEEDS to die now. Good God, think if it somehow stayed operational. Figure that CU, NU and MU are gone, but what if Texas holds the others and adds more Texas teams or BYU or something? UT will just be this overlord and the other schools will be serfs, especially ISU and the Kansas schools. What a nightmare.

I'm glad we're looking to be out of it, but it really sucks that so much history has to be sacrificed.

Back