What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Best Buffs Football Moments (Bracket)

The Alabaster Yak

Club Member
Club Member
Alright you salty ****s. Since nobody wanted to embrace the dump that has been CU football over the last few decades, here is the same guy who put together a bracket of best Buffs moments (all time).

Best Moment.PNG

Whoever did this forgot a couple moments that involve Fusker-How do you not put the last two games on there?

Look again

I'm a dumbass. Two other things with this though-too much **** from CSU games. West Virginia in 2008 had a weird feel to it. Entertaining as ****, but I knew we were gonna win the game the minute McAfee missed that chip shot in OT. Wouldn't call it greatest ever or close. Salaam's 317 yard game against Texas the week after the Michigan game in 1994 (I might be a little biased because I was at that game) should be on here too. Greatest single game performance I've ever seen by a back.

Last edited:
I'm a dumbass. Two other things with this though-too much **** from CSU games. West Virginia in 2008 had a weird feel to it. Entertaining as ****, but I knew we were gonna win the game the minute McAfee missed that chip shot in OT. Wouldn't call it greatest ever or close. Salaam's 317 yard game against Texas the week after the Michigan game in 1994 (I might be a little biased because I was at that game) should be on here too. Greatest single game performance I've ever seen by a back.
Holy **** was it hot that day.

Alright you salty ****s. Since nobody wanted to embrace the dump that has been CU football over the last few decades, here is the same guy who put together a bracket of best Buffs moments (all time).

View attachment 35664

1990 win at NU is only a 3rd seed, what a ****ing joke. Hagan told me that is was his greatest, most cherished moment as a Buff.

Most of those aren't "moments" at all. You can't take an entire season and call it a moment.

Given that, if you really want to do this right, you probably have an entire bracket (or more) dedicated to the 1989 and 1990 seasons.

Better examples of moments:
1) Hagan goal line lateral at Oklahoma
2) 'Pussy' chant directed at Jeff George vs. Illinois (Not kidding. I still get chills.)
3) CU fans taking the field in Lincoln after the Bieniemy explosion
4) The block in the back call - From despair to jubilation
5) Rashaan's fourth quarter at Texas in '94, responsible for 61 of the 73 yards on the final drive, when you could see he was absolutely fighting exhaustion

Back