What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Best CU QB-WR Tandem Ever?

Stewart to Westbrook. Duh. The 1994 team was the best I've ever seen, and they probably would have pasted the Nubs for the title had the CFP or BCS been around that year. If we're saying its Steven to Viska in December, this team went 10-2 and won the P12 South.

This thread has shed some light on the fact that (when successful) CU has historically been a running team.

I'd love to see the Buffs be a running team again. Given this year's crop of RBs, I'm not going to even think about holding my breath.

hon mention somewhere.....and doesn't really count i suppose....but Pez to Dan Graham.

second half of 2001, i've never seen more automatic 3rd and long conversions when everyone in the stadium knew we are going to throw it to DG on play action. didn't matter, move the sticks Buffs.

sorry, just had to type those words....back to regular scheduled programming....

Back