What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Best halftime adjustments

Unleash Hell

I have seen under this staff. Still skeptical, i'll be shocked if we win 6 games. Georgia wont be Hawai'i. Nice second half though!

Good win, but seriously, all this talk about half-time adjustments is ridiculous. We're giving Hawk credit for figuring out he should run against a team that gives up 250 running yards a game? For figuring out he should pick up the tempo against a team that's not used to altitude and has been away from home for two weeks? Good for Hawk, he figured out how he SHOULD have started the game.

Granted, any half-time adjustment is better than what he usually produces, so he's got that going for him.... which is nice.

The second half was night and day from first half. There had to have been something that lit a spark in them because they were completely different in the second half. Maybe it was the staff, maybe it was a player pulling a Tyler Brayton, but you have to give them credit. Lose first half 10-0, win second half 31-3. That is making adjustments.

And for the record I am not claiming this staff to be great, I still think they are dog ****, but if it was them that made this happen, then kudos to them.

Solder may have had the Brayton moment. After a stupid OL penalty he was pushing them around and getting in their faces while going back to the huddle.

Solder may have had the Brayton moment. After a stupid OL penalty he was pushing them around and getting in their faces while going back to the huddle.

Georgia's defense will be a lot tougher and faster than Hawai'i's, but if our line can play for four quarters against Georgia like they played in the second half against Hawai'i, we stand somewhat of a chance.

actually saw some 2nd half defensive adjustments...nothing different offense. The first time in over 5 years. DB's playing a lot closer to the line and they really took away the middle of the field. kudos...for once. Unfortunately we are going to need several adjustments on both sides of the ball to beat Georgia. I'm deep in dawg country so I'm hoping and praying.

actually saw some 2nd half defensive adjustments...nothing different offense. The first time in over 5 years. DB's playing a lot closer to the line and they really took away the middle of the field. kudos...for once. Unfortunately we are going to need several adjustments on both sides of the ball to beat Georgia. I'm deep in dawg country so I'm hoping and praying.

I imagine the natives are gettin' restless down your way. How will it be when the Buffs send ugga home with a L?

Back