What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Best RB in the NCAA.

Best RB in the NCAA.

• Total voters
Brian Hill of Wyoming puts up big numbers on a team where he hasn't gotten a lot of help.

If we had a McCaffery or Fournette in our backfield how far up the standings would it move us? Is their success largely running behind awesome O-lines? I think that has more to do with it. I'm a fat 50 year old and I think I could be a top back behind Stanfords o-line last year. Many times he wasn't touched until he reached the secondary.

If we had a McCaffery or Fournette in our backfield how far up the standings would it move us? Is their success largely running behind awesome O-lines? I think that has more to do with it. I'm a fat 50 year old and I think I could be a top back behind Stanfords o-line last year. Many times he wasn't touched until he reached the secondary.

Add either of those guys to CU and there is no doubt this is a bowl team and we're right in the mix to win the South.

Last edited:
Add either of those guys to CU and there is no doubt this is a bowl team and we're right in the mix to win the South.

Add either of these guys to CU and there is no doubt this is a 6 win bowl team, the RB gets his numbers cut in half, and we lose the bowl game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back