What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Better than boycotting

I'll wear my sons nogutts uni inside out to the game. But I have a real problem with anything that is faintly related to CF. It really makes me want to puke!

Is there any way to get a Kai Maiva or Josh Smith home jersey from fucla.

If I remember the story right the powder blues were supposed to represent the state flower the Columbine. I liked em, and the San Diego chargers had the powder blues back in the day. Now we are in the Goth era and everthing needs to be black with a tat and nose ring:cool:

Or an Embree Jersey, josh smith is likely a no go but you could get an Alturan Verner jersey cheap.

714437m.jpg

Powder blue day would be the perfect message to Bohn. I'm in!

And that message is: No matter how bad you screw up all the people in blue will still be there to pay for this crap and tolerate Bohn, and Hawkins' failures for another year.

If you already paid for your tickets, yeah, I say great idea, but if you don't have a ticket yet send your message by not buying one and paying them to keep doig what they are doing. The blue stuff sends a message, but an empty seat sends a louder one that they can't ignore for long.

And that message is: No matter how bad you screw up all the people in blue will still be there to pay for this crap and tolerate Bohn, and Hawkins' failures for another year.

If you already paid for your tickets, yeah, I say great idea, but if you don't have a ticket yet send your message by not buying one and paying them to keep doig what they are doing. The blue stuff sends a message, but an empty seat sends a louder one that they can't ignore for long.

disagree. We have recruits coming in, we NEED money, thats the point. Think not going to the game is the dumbest idea ever.

disagree. We have recruits coming in, we NEED money, thats the point. Think not going to the game is the dumbest idea ever.

Yeah because giving them money and wearing blue will encourage them to make a change. As said previously in this thread, most people, probably about 90% will have no clue what the significance of powder blue is.

If anything NIKE will probably pick up on it and try and change our jersey's to powder blue.

Yeah because giving them money and wearing blue will encourage them to make a change. As said previously in this thread, most people, probably about 90% will have no clue what the significance of powder blue is.

If anything NIKE will probably pick up on it and try and change our jersey's to powder blue.

Administration will recognize it as a protest of the staff but support of the players, recruits will just think its kind of weird but not feel they'll be playing in front of 12 people. Not a perfect solution, but, by far the better idea then hosting a potentially huge quarterback prospect in front of an empty stadium. Just my 2 cents.

Starve the CUAD into success. Brilliant!

Even if that strategy works to dislodge Hawkins, it's a recipie for failure when it comes to attracting a top-tier replacement.

Sure is a good thing the coaches moved him to fullback and then shipped him out. No need for good guard/center play right about now. Little did we all know that was just the tip of the iceberg for this coaching staff.

:bang::bang:

If anyone wants to give the powder-blue out some legs, email it to Woelk and see if he'll pick it up.

Back