What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Bevo-gate coming?

GAWD DAMMIT! And I can't listen to Geoff and Chad on the Afternoon Drive anymore to listen to them sweep this under the rug! ****! Erin Hogan and Chip in the morning would be great to listen tobecause I'm sure Chipper gave Hogan (and still does) an unending ration of s**t about Ohio St. Now Hogan can return the favor. ****Chip Brown.

Yeah, remember Romance Taylor? He was somehow already kicked off the team when he decided to sell chronic and tote a 40cal.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/fb/fbc/3863193.html

That guy was a freak athletically. Versatile as a RB and WR in football and in HS he could put on a dunk contest by himself despite being just under 6'. If he wanted to he could have started at some D-I basketball schools. But as a young citizen he was worthless. Showed up at HS sporting events after graduating flashing money and asking everyone in earshot if they knew who he was. I'm sure he got some benefits that would warrant athletic department sanctions.

how did chip brown handle this story this morning?

Tuned in to Chip Brown and Erin Hogan this morning. Erin was re-capping the "big-12 missile crisis" from a yeaer ago still, and I head a bunch of slurping noises coming from the speaker Chip's voice usually comes out of. Dan Beebe is coming on at 9:15 - I won't be listening.

Tuned in to Chip Brown and Erin Hogan this morning. Erin was re-capping the "big-12 missile crisis" from a yeaer ago still, and I head a bunch of slurping noises coming from the speaker Chip's voice usually comes out of. Dan Beebe is coming on at 9:15 - I won't be listening.

sounds like they are mobilizing the forces for a "re-write history" campaign.

The University of Texas Ministry of Propaganda is nothing if not effective.

This will be swept under the rug faster than that potential Gloria Allred suit and the dismissal of Coach Mack's cleaner Cleve Bryan.

I did some google searches on various combinations of "Texas Scandal Attorney Resign" to try and get those names and came up empty. In fact, I was redirected to articles about Tennessee and Ohio State. UT Black Ops is that good.

At least AllBuffs hasn't been been corrupted (yet) by UT. Here's the old link for old times sake.
http://www.allbuffs.com/showthread.php/56166-quot-The-Scandal-quot-time-for-Texas?

Last edited by a moderator:
I would definitely say there is a Psalms/Proverbs flavor to the fall from grace of many of these programs. "How" is just as important as "what."

sorry I can't stop

I think I like yours better. It's weird though, I find myself getting thirsty right now. I. ..could . . .use a beer for some reason. Must have something to do with the heat burst here in Wichita last night.

I think I like yours better. It's weird though, I find myself getting thirsty right now. I. ..could . . .use a beer for some reason. Must have something to do with the heat burst here in Wichita last night.

I think from now on when I tip a beer back, "Timbeeeeeeeeeeer!!!" is in order

Back