What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Big 10 Division names

Give my friends and I 50$ and a case of beer and in one night we would have come up with better names than the nebraska douchebag's firm did. Or a case of four loko. That would cost extra tho.

I read somewhere that the design includes the number 1 as the "I" in Big, and the "G" is designed to resemble a zero, forming the number "10" as a homage to the original ten members. Umm... doesn't the fact that the name of the conference is still Big TEN accomplish that? dip****s.

I read somewhere that the design includes the number 1 as the "I" in Big, and the "G" is designed to resemble a zero, forming the number "10" as a homage to the original ten members. Umm... doesn't the fact that the name of the conference is still Big TEN accomplish that? dip****s.

I have a feeling that the G is going to morph into a 6 in a few short years.

^^^This^^^

I read the same thing and that made absolutely no sense. Talk about a wasted opportunity for the Big 10, they have fumbled the ball big time.

Maybe they could have organized by

Rust Belt Division and Fu*k its Cold division

Depressing Division and Sadness Division

Grey Division and Snowy Divison

Last edited:
Give my friends and I 50$ and a case of beer and in one night we would have come up with better names than the nebraska douchebag's firm did. Or a case of four loko. That would cost extra tho.

agree it is not that hard.....there was one night, about four friends, and a keg of beer and we were able to solve the whole BCS problem and I think we started to get a handle on peace in the middle east....but the flip side of it is that none of us could remember what the final answer was in the morning....just that we had done good work :huh:

Jesse Palmer on ESPN suggested 'Lakes' and 'Plains'. They may not be the best names, but they are 1000x better than 'Legends' and 'Leaders'; 'Lakes' and 'Plains' is at least reflective of Big Ten country.

The "aches" and "pains" divisions?

At least JoePa would have been down with them.... :lol:

Back