What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Big 12 Equal Revenue may be final straw for Oklahoma

If you'd like, when I come to Boulder tomorrow, I will bring and share some of my homemade bottled farts.
south-park-smug-313.gif

Texas ain't giving up the LHN to come to the pac 16. Not happening.

OU is playing hard ball trying to get a network going. This will be settled eventually.

Chip confirms that an equal revenue sharing deal for tier 1 and 2 is on the table. While I hope this works you have to love the fact that UT's concession is mostly paid for with OU's money, well it costs them money too, but they have the LHN deal in place to make up any revenue gap. I see nothing in there to indicate UT has given on anything related to multiple tier 3 games or high school content on the LHN, which is what cause Aggy to go nuclear in the first place.

http://texas.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1263009

BU TICKETS RETURNED TO A&M: Texas A&M officials said Friday that Baylor had sold only 830 tickets from its allotment of 3,850 for the Oct. 15 A&M-BU game at Kyle Field in College Station.

A&M officials said only Idaho sold less (264) among the seven visiting teams playing at Kyle Field this season.

That's big boy football Baylor, no wonder everybody wants you

I think OU is getting the message that they will most likely not be invited to the P12 and now OU would be cast as the villain in breaking up the B12. Do you think that will fly with the P12 CEOs? Got to give UT credit here...they do really play the drama game masterfully.

Big Ten should just swoop in and take Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, and Texas and kill the Big 12. SEC can respond by raiding the ACC/Big East and let the rest of the dominos fall in the east.

Pac-12 can stay where it's at.

I think 16 team conferences are bound to break up in the long run anyway.

Law of Nature: "Everything apart, comes together. Everything together, comes apart"

Big Ten should just swoop in and take Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma, and Texas and kill the Big 12. SEC can respond by raiding the ACC/Big East and let the rest of the dominos fall in the east.

Pac-12 can stay where it's at.

I think 16 team conferences are bound to break up in the long run anyway.

Law of Nature: "Everything apart, comes together. Everything together, comes apart"

That is my biggest concern with a Pac-16. We could end up having to form a new conference with the Mountain schools and we could end up in the same conference as CSU.

**** OU, UT, A&M, and all the rest of those bitches.Let them stew together and leave us the **** alone.

That is my biggest concern with a Pac-16. We could end up having to form a new conference with the Mountain schools and we could end up in the same conference as CSU.

IMHO that'd be better than ending up in a division with UT, TT and OSU.... better probability of winning, better for the state of Colorado football, no dealing with UT, etc. But that is still a way way way worse than a simple Pac 12. But if it must come to 16, I'd take some ****** schools over the Texas bunch. May make our conference the worst or 2nd worst of the 4 16 team conferences, but as long as we're in one we'll get paid (especially if we are the only conference in TWO timezones), have a better shot at a BCS game or playoff/whatever is in the future and once again NOT HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE WHORNS.

Ted Miller said that Scott was anti-expansion when he talked during the ASU game...anyone catch that?

Back