What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Big 12 prediction thread

Unleash Hell

Who wins?

Oklahoma St @ Washington St.: OSU
Western Michigan @ Nebraska: NU
Chattanooga @ Oklahoma: OU
Florida Atlantic @ Texas: UT
Eastern Washington @ Texas Tech: TT
Arkansas St @ Texas A$M: A&M
North Texas @ Kansas St: KSU
Florida International @ Kansas: KU
Missouri vs. Illinois: MU
CU vs. CSU: CU

Last nights games
Wake Forest 41 Baylor 13
Iowa St. 44 South Dakota St. 17

Western Michigan @ Nebraska: WMU
Arkansas St @ Texas A$M: Arkansas St.
Missouri vs. Illinois: Ill

Got to be a little different.

Western Michigan @ Nebraska: WMU
Arkansas St @ Texas A$M: Arkansas St.
Missouri vs. Illinois: Ill

Got to be a little different.

Think of that...CU wins and Nebraska loses. Good weekend if that happens

Western Michigan @ Nebraska: Western Michigan
Arkansas St @ Texas A$M: A&M
Missouri vs. Illinois: IL

It would be very nice for Missouri to lose that first game....should be a good one....i'd watch for KU to struggle as well

Good Call Ralph. Mizzou obviously has a tough game. BUTTT i think they'll win. I do think that we (the Big 12) shiould win out. If any team does lose though. I think it's Kansas . ! (I really hope it's kansas. Just seeing them ranked makes me cringe.. that's not the way it's sposed to be..... It needs to be US and Nebrasky fighting it out every year. =/)

Oklahoma St @ Washington St.: Wazzu (by a fg)
Western Michigan @ Nebraska: Western Michigan (ooops, sorry bopeepy)
Chattanooga @ Oklahoma: OU (boring)
Florida Atlantic @ Texas: UT (boring)
Eastern Washington @ Texas Tech: TT (just cuz it's in tortillaville)
Arkansas St @ Texas A$M: aTm (boring)
North Texas @ Kansas St: kJsu (by a fg.....:lol:)
Florida International @ Kansas: KU (the pastry shop is open)
Missouri vs. Illinois: mizzery
CU vs. CSU: COLORADO (was there ever any doubt?)

Think of that...CU wins and Nebraska loses. Good weekend if that happens
MU is for real, Maclin set an NCAA Division 1-A record for a freshman with 2,776 all purpose yards and 16 touchdowns, 9 receiving. Unless injuries hurt them MU is almost a sure thing to repeat as North division champs, although I see OU beating them again for the Big XII title. I hope Nebraska loses every game they play.

I have to disagree with a few of you that think Western Michigan is going to beat us. They may have beaten Iowa last season, but Iowa wasn't up to par last season either. We will be better than last season, but I'm still predicting 7-5 or 8-4 at best. One of those losses won't be to Western Michigan IMO. Also, how can you want a Big XII team to lose to an OOC opponent when that brings the whole Big XII down some??? As much as I dislike a KSUcks or a CU I never want to see them lose to an OOC opponent. It's just better for the Big XII if they win those games. :confused:

I have to disagree with a few of you that think Western Michigan is going to beat us. They may have beaten Iowa last season, but Iowa wasn't up to par last season either. We will be better than last season, but I'm still predicting 7-5 or 8-4 at best. One of those losses won't be to Western Michigan IMO. Also, how can you want a Big XII team to lose to an OOC opponent when that brings the whole Big XII down some??? As much as I dislike a KSUcks or a CU I never want to see them lose to an OOC opponent. It's just better for the Big XII if they win those games. :confused:

Oh bull****...if either of those teams lost tomorrow it would be a NUBB circle jerk. How transparent that statement is, we ALL laugh when a hated rival loses a game.

Oh bull****...if either of those teams lost tomorrow it would be a NUBB circle jerk. How transparent that statement is, we ALL laugh when a hated rival loses a game.

Agreed, and no one will think less of the Big 12 if NU loses. Truth is, if they lose everyone knew Nebraska sucked anyway.

Actually, I take one part of that back. I hope your team gets the hell beat out of them every game. :smile2:

https://secure.pursuantgroup.net/pursuant4/kansasstate/ksuselect/flashstory.asp?tpgid=51677446&sn=1

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-A-05wPlQQ4"]YouTube - Hey KSU: 1989 called, it wants its promotional video back![/ame]

Back