What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Big 12 predictions of the week

Unleash Hell

OU @ CU: OU
KSU @ Texass: KSU
Baylor @ A&M: Baylor
Sam Houston St @ Okie st: OSU
Northwestern st @ TT: TT
ISU @ Nu: NU

KSU over Texas in Austin and Baylor over A&M in Collie Station? Interesting choices.

No way Baylor beats Aggy. No way, no how.

And Texas is going to beat KSU by at least 10.

Actually the exact score in the Texas A&M/Baylor will be 22-17 Baylor, remember that, it will be the exact score, exact, guarantee.

I think all the milk went sour in his truck and the fumes are distorting his thought processes.

It would not surprise me at all to see Baylor beat A&M. A&M is in the tank. A loss to Baylor (again) and Fran might get fired before the weekend ends.

As for Texas/KSU - I can't see KSU going into Austin and winning. I realize UT might be looking ahead to the Red River Rivalry game, but I also think the are on a bit of a roll. They played really well last week and I expect that to continue.

Otherwise, I agree with the rest of your pics.

OSU big over Sam Hosuton.
Texas Tech big over whoever the hell they are playing.
OU big over Colorado.

I think ISU/Nebraska will be a tough game in Lincoln, but Nebraska will prevail.

ok, if you say so

I just want to know what you're basing both predictions on. You have to understand that Aggy is going to probably play the hardest they have all season to try and erase the sting of that Miami loss. They're the better team (by far) and they're playing at home. I just don't see how Baylor has much of a shot.

As far UT-KSU, I wouldn't necessarily disagree if the game was in Manhattan. But it's in Austin and the Horns have been playing much better since halftime of the TCU game. I think they're starting to roll.

I think ISU/NU will be a tough game for about 1 quater, then NU prevails 21-10 or 28-10

OU @ CU: OU
KSU @ Texass: KSU
Baylor @ A&M: Baylor
Sam Houston St @ Okie st: OSU
Northwestern st @ TT: TT
ISU @ Nu: NU

KjSU is going to get their doors blown off in Austin..

Aggy will beat Baylor..
Okie St. wins and Gundy will blame the media
TTech wins
Corn over the Clowns..
OU over CU..
Fatgino will eat a lot of cupcakes in place of Kansas not playing a cupcake this week..

I just want to know what you're basing both predictions on. You have to understand that Aggy is going to probably play the hardest they have all season to try and erase the sting of that Miami loss. They're the better team (by far) and they're playing at home. I just don't see how Baylor has much of a shot.

As far UT-KSU, I wouldn't necessarily disagree if the game was in Manhattan. But it's in Austin and the Horns have been playing much better since halftime of the TCU game. I think they're starting to roll.

I'm just being difficult, and an ass. A&M will probably win, but I think it could be close. I agree with Col, the Aggies are very average.

Why is it strange to think Baylor will win? Admittedly, I have not watched either Baylor or Aggy this season, but Baylor is like Aggy's CSU.

I'm just being difficult, and an ass. A&M will probably win, but I think it could be close. I agree with Col, the Aggies are very average.

I figured.:smile2: Aggy is not very good, but I think Baylor is downright horrible. They are running into a very pissed off Aggy team in College Station.

Back