What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Big 12 Tournament Bracket Generator...

maybe i've got my logic wrong, but i would rather play a first round game which would pit us against the 12th or 11th team in the big twelve and get another win. then if we're the 5th seed, we'd just play the 4th seed in that second round and could stand to beat them as well...

maybe i've got my logic wrong, but i would rather play a first round game which would pit us against the 12th or 11th team in the big twelve and get another win. then if we're the 5th seed, we'd just play the 4th seed in that second round and could stand to beat them as well...

Ditto.

I dunno. I kinda like the idea of being the 4 seed, and then playing against a team that played a game the day before. That's just as winnable.

Agreed, as long we don't lose that first game to the 11 or 12 seed because a loss to one of those bottom teams in the first round would be a killer to our NCAA hopes.

I would like for Colorado to get the #5 seed, play ISU in the 1st round -- then face KSU (#4 seed) in round 2.

Even if we lose to KSU - we will have a 2-1 record against the purple kitties this year, which won't look too bad.

I would like for Colorado to get the #5 seed, play ISU in the 1st round -- then face KSU (#4 seed) in round 2.

Even if we lose to KSU - we will have a 2-1 record against the purple kitties this year, which won't look too bad.

I like that too, plus then if we beat KSU, we then play Texas, a team that is down.

I also had a simular projections, but then put Mizzou beating KU, and it put CU in 6th place. I kinda like those matchups, TT first round, then TA&M second round, except then we have to play Kansas. Either way, I see us winning the first round, and having a close second round game, hopefuly being on the right side of the close game, but I dont see much chance in getting to the final, although possible.

Also, FYI, if you put have us winning the TA&M game, we would be projected to finish 3rd....

BU, OU, NU would have had us tied with TA&M for 3rd, losing the tie breaker and being 4th... I hope next year Boyle uses that to show how important every game is.

Back