What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Big Day For The PAC 12

After an initial reaction that Wiscy got screwed, I've changed my tune and have no problem with ASU getting the win. I lay the blame at the feet of the Wisconsin QB. If he had fallen down and not set the ball on the ground the way he did, then the refs could have spotted the ball more quickly. ASU just benefited from the opposing team's stupid.

Stanford's speed at the skill positions and in the secondary is slightly above average for a BCS team. It may be their Achilles heel.

So weird that they haven't fixed this feels their rise. Been an issue for years now

Listening to Van Pelt and Russillo today, Van Pelt took a rare break from jacking off to Maryland and they talked about the Pac-12 and how it was the #2 conference. Russillo, the genius who picked CSU to cover against CU as his easiest pick of that week, then said this about CU: "Colorado is 2-0, but they're just a complete disaster. Well, they may have the best receiver in the, well, I don't know".

I'm not disagreeing, just reporting what national media is saying.

Last edited:
Listening to Van Pelt and Russillo today, Van Pelt took a rare break from jacking off to Maryland and they talked about the Pac-12 and how it was the #2 conference. Russillo, the genius who picked CSU to cover against CU as his easiest pick of that week, then said this about CU: "Colorado is 2-0, but they're just a complete disaster. Well, they may have the best receiver in the, well, I don't know".

I'm not disagreeing, just reporting what national media is saying.

Russillo's been on record as being a big fan of Boulder. He wishes they could get Gameday there. One of his buddies worked for the AD for a while, and I know he makes trips to Denver fairly regularly to meet up with some friends that live there. If he's jaded, he's just pissed espn won't be sending him to CU in the near future.

Russillo's been on record as being a big fan of Boulder. He wishes they could get Gameday there. One of his buddies worked for the AD for a while, and I know he makes trips to Denver fairly regularly to meet up with some friends that live there. If he's jaded, he's just pissed espn won't be sending him to CU in the near future.

It's actually my favorite show on ESPN radio. I generally like both SVP and Russillo. He just ticked me off a bit a few weeks ago with his boldness on CSU covering. I certainly didn't expect our wins over CSU and UCA to result in any national respect, but it just hurts a bit to have us called a "complete disaster", as I'm not sure we fall quite into that category anymore. I realize he probably barely pays any attention to CU at the moment outside of a quick glance at the record. He probably knows very little of HCMM, either. They do a good job of getting out there into the college landscapes, but SVP (Maryland) and Russillo (Vermont) still fit that traditional ESPN east coast mold.

Back