What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Bizzaro World

Gotta think that if NU can find a decent QB they will be favored to win the Big XII. Suh is a monster, but you guys shut him down and our defense shut you down. Seems like there's more to the success of the defense than just Suh.

NU fans were quick to dismiss Joe Ganz and were quick to believe Zac Lee would be just as good, if not better.

One thing I have learned and one thing I believe NU fans have learned this season is just because a player has a strong arm, good speed and/or tears up the practice squad, doesn't mean he's going to step in and replace a player who has produced for at least 2 years on the biggest stage. Crick has shown he is a solid DT, but how much has he benefitted from Suh double teams?

Cody Green will only be a true sophomore next year and Zac Lee doesn't look like the answer. So who is the answer? Zac Lee in year 2? Cody Green as a sophomore? Kody Spano with no experience? Tyler Gabbert with no experience?

Also, I have a comment to make in regards to this:

"Suh is a monster, but you guys shut him down and our defense shut you down."

400 yards of offense. Unfortunately we can't go 1 game without giving up a special teams TD, missing a FG, racking up penalties in the redzone and turning the ball over. Normally, I'd say turnovers were caused because of the play of the defense.. But, CU turns the ball over to everyone.. We are very careless with the football.

Last edited:
NU fans were quick to dismiss Joe Ganz and were quick to believe Zac Lee would be just as good, if not better.

One thing I have learned and one thing I believe NU fans have learned this season is just because a player has a strong arm, good speed and/or tears up the practice squad, doesn't mean he's going to step in and replace a player who has produced for at least 2 years on the biggest stage. Crick has shown he is a solid DT, but how much has he benefitted from Suh double teams?

Cody Green will only be a true sophomore next year and Zac Lee doesn't look like the answer. So who is the answer? Zac Lee in year 2? Cody Green as a sophomore? Kody Spano with no experience? Tyler Gabbert with no experience?

Also, I have a comment to make in regards to this:

"Suh is a monster, but you guys shut him down and our defense shut you down."

400 yards of offense. Unfortunately we can't go 1 game without giving up a special teams TD, missing a FG, racking up penalties in the redzone and turning the ball over. Normally, I'd say turnovers were caused because of the play of the defense.. But, CU turns the ball over to everyone.. We are very careless with the football.

lol when did we dismiss Joe Ganz? Everyone loved Joe!

lil' bo peep is a very good defensive coach. suh is a special athlete. you combine the two and you get a good result. peep will do well with the replacement guys because he is a good coach. that doesn't mean the replacement guys are plug and play and there will not be a talent difference compared to suh.

suhs don't grow on trees except in the deluded minds of low functioning fusker fans.

Good post. The ones thinking NU won't miss a beat after Suh graduates, are about as brain-dead as the bunch that thought the Broncos D would be fine after Trevor Pryce left town. DT's who can collapse a pocket and pursue like that are rare - even in the NFL.

NU better find some offense fast. Without Suh, they were probably a 7-win team.

lol when did we dismiss Joe Ganz? Everyone loved Joe!
hes referring to the fact that many fuskers on this board thought they could lose Ganzy with little to no dropoff. That did a disservice to Ganz imho, especially given the godawful coaching he no doubt got from watson.

hes referring to the fact that many fuskers on this board thought they could lose Ganzy with little to no dropoff. That did a disservice to Ganz imho, especially given the godawful coaching he no doubt got from watson.

With a decent quarterback I didn't expect a huge drop-off but that's before Zac Lee dissappointed the **** out of me.

I will admit that I thought he would be. It's hard to believe otherwise when all the papers and all the coaches are saying it would be so. I even ran into Ganz in a bar in Lincoln after the Arky St. game and he himself said that he thought Lee would be a better QB than he was. It's a huge, huge disappointment.

I will admit that I thought he would be. It's hard to believe otherwise when all the papers and all the coaches are saying it would be so. I even ran into Ganz in a bar in Lincoln after the Arky St. game and he himself said that he thought Lee would be a better QB than he was. It's a huge, huge disappointment.

You know what I think....I think Lee's biggest problem is his confindence and coolness. He gets too wound up...the kid really does have a good arm...he just has one bad play and then it gets in his head.

Back