What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

"Black Out" the Jayhawks

This game was hyped up all offseason. WVU was like 1-2 when we played them in '08 and the students still rushed

A win over KU is certainly cause to rush the court. Just because you expect to win doesn't mean you don't celebrate victory. WTF?

We are going to need HUGE performances out of XJ and ski, regardless of whether of not wes plays. Looking back to last year, XJ had some of his best games when the lights were brightest (@ #4 Zona, Vs #9 Zona, Vs #19 Oregon, and Vs cal, but I think that was just b/c they didnt recruit him).
In the same vein, Ski seems to shine when the lights are brightest as well - (2012 NCAA, 16 v UNLV, 15 v baylor, @ Zona last year, and against the illini he sparked the run that ended up getting the team back in the game).

Not out of the question for these two, but this is going to be good game tomorrow. If wes doesnt play though, we will have our hands full (and probably will even if he does).

Don't rush the court. That would make Tad angry. You wouldn't like him when he's angry.

The court is NEVER rushed at Allen Fieldhouse, but when our football team beats a below-average West Virginia team at home, our students tear down the uprights and throw them into a nearby pond.

The court is NEVER rushed at Allen Fieldhouse, but when our football team beats a below-average West Virginia team at home, our students tear down the uprights and throw them into a nearby pond.

go easy on those guys. for the seniors, it was probably the 3rd home win of their 5 year college career.

Ha sounds like us in basketball 5 years ago, all about expectations

Man, the media coverage of this game is nonexistent.
What, you mean the Broncos game? You know the Broncos play Sunday, don't you? 'Cause, if you didn't, let me be the first to tell you that the Broncos play Sunday.

Broncos.

Mason under the weather?: KU freshman point guard Frank Mason, who Bill Self has said will make his second start of the season today, might be ailing. “Nose stuffy and burning and I keep coughing,” Mason wrote on Twitter after arriving in Colorado on Friday afternoon.

From KU article

Have we ever been favored against KU? I am going to go ahead and guess no. Crazy how far we have already come :lol:. Now its time to go prove we are worth the hype... can't be ****ting the bed and losing by 20+ or anything like that.

Please please beat KU so we don't have to hear that awful Rock Chalk Jayhawk thing at the end of the game...

Don't think I have ever been as excited for a basketball game as I am today. Taking my Dad to his first game at CEC as well.

Picked up two free tickets, and the Ninja and I will be there. **** YES!

We have pulled off the big win before...
[video=youtube;px3oK9h1Ork]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=px3oK9h1Ork[/video]

Back