What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Black Out?

Uncle Ken

Smoke Chedda tha Ass Getta
Club Member
I'm trying to convince my tightwad boss that I need another policy-exploration-committee in Colorado this week (my 20th this year, I think). Normally she won't approve short-notice travel, but we have a couple of key figures in the Springs that are willing to make the trip up north, and she's wavering a bit.

So...on the off-chance I make the game on Thursday, what should I pack? Are we (fans) in black this week, or gold?

I'm trying to convince my tightwad boss that I need another policy-exploration-committee in Colorado this week (my 20th this year, I think). Normally she won't approve short-notice travel, but we have a couple of key figures in the Springs that are willing to make the trip up north, and she's wavering a bit.

So...on the off-chance I make the game on Thursday, what should I pack? Are we (fans) in black this week, or gold?

i like the commitment

black out (no racist)....unless the womyn's studies dept. complains to MB who will bend to their will like a wet noodle....

Tell the Springs people to bring up some of that black makeup they have their kids use for blackface.

we should all have plenty of funeral clothes. BTW, so tired of every team in the country having a black uniform now...
If you chose red white and blue, then go with it!!

good thread. would read again. Stupid Orr, not even knowing it was a blackout.

Stupid Orr indeed. Where was it posted?

Oh. I am in town. If I attend Sackygate it will be with the sole intent of meeting you and kicking your ass. Getting dry-humped by Burrito will be the secondary objective.

Well, no drinking for me :)rofl: there will be a little at the tailgate) but I get to stay the whole game :woot:

I hope we went to the flat black this year though

Stupid Orr indeed. Where was it posted?

Oh. I am in town. If I attend Sackygate it will be with the sole intent of meeting you and kicking your ass. Getting dry-humped by Burrito will be the secondary objective.

Don't do it. Once you go burrito you never go back.

Well you come back a few days later making fun of CVille.

Yes blacked out... complete with black face (marker) no racist

db323-drunk-black-marker-face-747327.jpg

Well, no drinking for me :)rofl: there will be a little at the tailgate) but I get to stay the whole game :woot:

I hope we went to the flat black this year though

I saw a couple threads you haven't posted this on. Do you want me to link you to them so you can correct your mistake?

Back