What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Blackout Boys just added a new candidate for 2018

Remember what happened with the last TT transfer? Oh wait we didn't want him anyway.

"Brown amassed 27 receptions for 378 yards and a touchdown in his two seasons with the Red Raiders. He announced his intention to transfer from Texas Tech on May 12."

Don't think that is very good considering he played with Mahomes....

Remember what happened with the last TT transfer? Oh wait we didn't want him anyway.

"Brown amassed 27 receptions for 378 yards and a touchdown in his two seasons with the Red Raiders. He announced his intention to transfer from Texas Tech on May 12."

This kid has elite speed. He had a promising true freshman year and then fell off when Chev left but obviously he wouldn't be brought on if Chev didn't believe in what he saw while he was at TTU.

Kabion Ento is going in to his Junior year and has amassed 8 receptions for 174 yards in his career. Based on your comment, I'm assuming you don't want him on the team next year, either?

Everything Chev has touched since he's been at CU has turned to gold. If he thinks a WR can play, is anyone here going to question that?

Edit: Besides BUffsNation?

Last edited:
I wouldn't expect huge numbers from him. We will literally have six guys who could be legitimate starters in 2018. I expect a lot of rotating and guys getting 3-4 balls thrown their way each game. What he will do is stretch the field and open up space for the underneath guys and running backs.
We will have a very dynamic offense in 2018.

Kabion Ento is going in to his Junior year and has amassed 8 receptions for 174 yards in his career. Based on your comment, I'm assuming you don't want him on the team next year, either?

Kabion is a Senior right? Didn't he have three to play two?

Back