What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Blake Street Tavern Hosting Public Reception For Coach Embree on Monday at 2 pm

Good times, great reception for Embree, good to meet Bienemy4life and watch BCS work the crowd

I think it says a lot that they decided to go to the BST, rather than the St Julien (?) or somplace like that.

In Denver, with fans, ex-players, HS coaches, regular people - 1st stop after the presser. These guys want a wide, strong base of fan support. They take a bus to a bar, sing the fight song and mingle. I'm covered for Christmas.

Go Buffs!!

PS: I'd bet the NYJs bring in McKnight as a free agent

So my day just happened to carry me down to the Steadman-Hawkins Clinic in the tech center, then to a conference with a colleague in downtown and it just so happened I could make my way to the Blake Street Tavern. I got there about 2:45, very close to the allotted time for the new coach. I roamed around for a bit and then I saw this fellow, BCS something, that I recognized from one of Sackman's tailgates. So I accosted him and he took me to the AllBuffs group, a few other other guys and I felt like I had come home. And what's more, these guys made certain the coach didn't leave before I got to shake his hand. A notable event. Thanks AllBuffs. This place rocks as you guys say.

Too bad BCS is too cheap to buy an Allbuffs shirt. He could have rocked that at the Tavern..

Back