What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Blue Ribbon College Basketball Yearbook

Goose

Hoops Moderator
Club Member
Junta Member
Anyone get it? It's a little pricy ($30 with shipping although I just noticed that since I ordered my copy there's a PDF version that's only $17 dammit), but it's phenomenal. 400 pages, every team has a solid write-up in there too (and the info is up to date as it mentions Cain leaving the team in CU's section). Pac-12 Notes (with a little Shocker love thrown in for our SH friend):

Pac-12 Projected Standings:
1.) Arizona (#10 in nation)
2.) Cal (#21 in nation)
3.) UCLA (#23 in nation)
4.) Washington
5.) Oregon
6.) Stanford
7.) USC
8.) Arizona State
9.) Oregon State
10.) Colorado
11.) Washington State
12.) Utah

All-Conference Team:
G - Jorge Gutierrez, Sr. Cal (Player of the Year)
G - Allen Crabbe, So. Cal
G - Jared Cunningham, So. Oregon State
F - Reeves Nelson, Jr. UCLA
F - Terrence Ross, So. Washington

Newcomer of the Year
Jahii Carson, Fr. Arizona State

Nothing real groundbreaking in their analysis of CU.
Backcourt: C
Frontcourt: B-
Bench/Depth: C+
Intangibles: C

Local teams:

CSU - 4th in MWC (3rd best backcourt in MWC)
Air Force - 5th in MWC
Wyoming - 6th in MWC
Northern Colorado - 5th in Big Sky
Denver - 5th in Sun Belt Western Division

Wichita State is picked 2nd in the MVC behind Creighton. Wichita St has the top backcourt in the conference (Creighton #2) and is only behind Creighton for the top frontcourt.

Info here.

Always so kind of you to think of me :)

And ZKobalt that is pretty slick that Insider's get it. I have Insider, so I'm going to look into this.

Back