What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Bo Pelini hates Nebraska fans too

One of the "GREATEST FANS AROUND": "I have a secretly taped conversation in which my coach says something stupid and potentially offensive. That's ok with me until he does something unforgivable like lose to UCLA, then I'm gonna blow his **** up."

*waits two years*

OOTGFA: "BOOM!"

That statement is more than 10 IQ points above retard.

Obviously penned by a ghost writer. And what does it even mean? Is Tommy's ghost writer saying that Tommy can help define success for the program? Huh? Seriously, "Define success for the program"? Whaaaaa?

Obviously penned by a ghost writer. And what does it even mean? Is Tommy's ghost writer saying that Tommy can help define success for the program? Huh? Seriously, "Define success for the program"? Whaaaaa?

I dunno, I've always had a soft spot for Tommy because the guy WAS a damn good player, and was going to be a Buff before Mac decided to change the offense.

i actually sort of err on the side of the red polyester horde on this one.....they have at least seen good football. pelini isn't giving it to them.

How does one of the best defensive coordinators in the nation (seriously) let the defense fall apart like this?

But... but... but, they are wearing black shirts, they have to be good... they really are good... really.

Bo_cat.jpg

I see yours and raise you.

lets be real we need Pellini to hold on for one year more so hiring Scott Frost to "bring back the tradition, and put a TRUE husker in charge" is feasible.

lets be real we need Pellini to hold on for one year more so hiring Scott Frost to "bring back the tradition, and put a TRUE husker in charge" is feasible.

I had a similar thought about Mack Brown vis a vis Major Applewhite.

I think there is going to be major movement in the college coaching ranks this coming off season.

Back