What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Bobby Kennedy(current Texas WR coach) Needs To Be On Our Staff

Mentioned this on the Rivals board, Tim Brewster has some Colorado ties and is known as a hell of a recruiter. Not sure he'd drop all the way back to a college assistant or prefer to look for a job in league but he'd be a heck of a get as a TE coach / recruiting coordinator.

Interesting. Wasn't that a job Cabral interviewed for too? If he doesn't get the CU gig, I wonder if he'd ponder a move. That way, his wife could stay with her gig at CU.

Sorry - back on topic.
I think UNC's timing was very intentional. Nothing to back it up, but I think they sent a very deliberate message to Cabral that the job is open in the event he doesn't get the CU HC and doesn't want to settle for an assistant position.

Well we could use him now. It looks like the Horns are trying to run him out of town.

Hes a native of Boulder. Cant get any closer to home than that.

I wouldn't be to sold on Bobby Kennedy right now. Stories coming out of Austin dont paint him in a favorable light.... supposedly news will break in a couple of days about an investigation by a Gloria Allred and the sexual harrassment by players and coaches (his name metioned several times by different plaintiffs). Has to do with some organization called the "texas angels". All started with some guy named cleve bryant.

Check out the thread on shaggybevo and what bobby burton is writing on 247sports...

If this is all true, the whole deal a few years ago at CU will pale in comparision....

I wouldn't be to sold on Bobby Kennedy right now. Stories coming out of Austin dont paint him in a favorable light.... supposedly news will break in a couple of days about an investigation by a Gloria Allred and the sexual harrassment by players and coaches (his name metioned several times by different plaintiffs). Has to do with some organization called the "texas angels". All started with some guy named cleve bryant.

Check out the thread on shaggybevo and what bobby burton is writing on 247sports...

If this is all true, the whole deal a few years ago at CU will pale in comparision....

Well, this is funny. We've been complaining about Texas' use of coeds for years. Now, after all these years, someone is actually going after them? We've all known that Texas uses these girls to recruit players. It was a big point of contention during "The Scandal." CU got ripped for something the administation had nothing to do with while Texas blatantly used an army of women to recruit players to no consequence.

Last edited:
Well, this is funny. We've been complaining about Texas' use of coeds for years. Now, after all these years, someone is actually going after them? We've all known that Texas uses these girls to recruit players. It was a big point of contention during "The Scandal." CU got ripped for something the administation had nothing to do with while Texas blatantly used an army of women to recruit players to no consequence.

Umm. every school does this. Only reason this is getting mentioned is if something goes wrong. Sounds like something went wrong in Texass.

I didn't play, so it must have been his fault. He couldn't blame his o-line, because Ariel Solomon was there. He couldn't blame his kicking game, because Ken Culbertson was there.

Two D-1 players on that team, and we sucked. I think they won 3 games my senior year.

4-6.

Hold on a sec

Are you suggesting B. Kennedy had anything to do with that fiasco? Not according to my sources and btw I live in Austin. I believe more fingers are being pointed at coaches that have left the program here.

Back