What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Bohn has a favorite in mind and it´s current College HC

Funny I didn't even pick that up when I read it the first time. You are probably right that Boyle could do a good job with it. Actually would be cool to have Bohn introduce his top candidate to Boyle and get his opinion afterwards. We don't need to introduce anymore steps in the process but I could see it to be valuable input for Bohn and Boyle could actually also help convince him its possible at CU.

I want the water delivery guy's opinion.

Was it Sumlin's wife that hated Boulder? I was thinking it was Strong's for some reason. I really like Anderson but Strong would be fine with me. Sooner the better, somebody will sign them.
I think that's racist... Maybe it's not. But mostly it is.

Reed Marks @reedmarks
STRONG rumor from multiple (3) boosters: Offer would be in the range of $14-16 million over 5 years. @footballscoop @MileHighSports

Wow. He will listen to that #.

Good point I haven't thought about. They made the exit fee something like 50mm right?

No that was the ACC's exit fee. Not sure what BE exit fee is but it can't be anywhere near that number

EDIT: The BE exit fee is $10 million with a 27-month notice but Louisville will probably pay a little more in order to get out sooner

The Cardinals were approved by ACC presidents and chancellors this morning and will join when Maryland departs in 2014, sources told the Louisville Courier-Journal. Although required by the Big East to pay a $10-million exit fee and give 27 months notice, Louisville is likely to negotiate a higher fee to leave earlier.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/early-lead/wp/2012/11/28/louisville-to-acc-reports-say/

Last edited:
ap_mitt_romney_jenga_nt_121003_wblog.jpg

I hope I'm wrong but I have a feeling that someone is being played and I don't think it's Charlie.

I agree. Something just doesn't sit right with me. If we see Bohn on the sidelines of tonight's game, then I'll believe it. Until then, I am filing this under "too good to be true".

That being said, I would LOOOOOVE to be wrong.

I agree. Something just doesn't sit right with me. If we see Bohn on the sidelines of tonight's game, then I'll believe it. Until then, I am filing this under "too good to be true".

That being said, I would LOOOOOVE to be wrong.

agree! i think strong is a long shot

I'm pretty sure Louisville will counter and Strong will stay. He makes $2.3 now, our offer would be what, $2.8-$3 mil a year? I would assume a manageable bump for Louisville to offer and then Strong can keep on building down there. I'd love to see it happen, but don't know why he would jump ship with Louisville heading to the ACC...

I'm pretty sure Louisville will counter and Strong will stay. He makes $2.3 now, our offer would be what, $2.8-$3 mil a year? I would assume a manageable bump for Louisville to offer and then Strong can keep on building down there. I'd love to see it happen, but don't know why he would jump ship with Louisville heading to the ACC...

The number that has been thrown out is 3.2

I agree - you guys are getting all a flutter with Strong and will likely be disappointed

Back