What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Bohn has a favorite in mind and it´s current College HC

I think we may have made an offer that Louisville was likely to match in order to push the issue of race aside-- provided national media outlets pick this up. If we get Strong, Bohn will be happy, but if not, this negotiation served its purpose.

I'm pretty sure Louisville will counter and Strong will stay. He makes $2.3 now, our offer would be what, $2.8-$3 mil a year? I would assume a manageable bump for Louisville to offer and then Strong can keep on building down there. I'd love to see it happen, but don't know why he would jump ship with Louisville heading to the ACC...

This.

I'd be thrilled to get him, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

I've made peace with the fact that it may be a head coach from a smaller conference or even a bcs coordinator that ultimately gets the nod, and I'm good with that. Just fun to imagine what could be.

TD LOUISVILLE! Hey, I'm rooting for them just in case...I want our next coach to a winner.

I agree that HCCS coming to be our coach is a long shot; but, I am not disappointed in the run. HCCS is a top coach. He's taken a program that sucked after Petrino left and gotten to a BCS game. The run means we want to attract high level competence even if it is expensive.

Besides, no disappointment from HCCS politely declining our overtures will outweigh the disappointment of the failures we've had the past few years. Like many, I desperately wanted our previous staff to succeed. It's heartbreaking when people you want to see succeed fall on their faces.

Back